No announcement yet.
X

Carbon fiber for the masses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good! Just read the whole thread, looking forward to the progress... Subscribed
    95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
    Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
    ---
    I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

• I appreciate it. Can't wait to get back into it. This course I'm on is going well. 10 more days till it's over and I graduate!
      I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
      -Unholy m-
      Current project: Un-Katchable
      sigpic

Comment

Watching this thread intently-

HooaH

Comment

• Originally posted by dianhsuhe View Post
          ...HooaH...

I'll ignore that comment unless it was the Air Force version.

Again, very grateful for the support guys. It's great having backing for something I wouldn't normally do.
          I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
          -Unholy m-
          sigpic

Comment

• I found this to be cool...
            95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
            Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
            ---
            I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

• Badass, jus sayin
              -Unholy m-
              sigpic

Comment

• +1 on a front fender
                I'm wanting something with fork protectors like the GSXR or a dirt bike.
                Subscribed to thread !
                My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

• any closer to producing?
                  2006 Suzuki GSX600 Katana - 5k miles, shaved tail, gps cradle and hardwired, LED turn signals

Previous Bikes: 1992 Kawasaki Ninja ZX600C - SOLD

Comment

• Yeah ???
                    I have another idea for you too. I need a key guard on my upper triple tree. Kind of like a tank pad that fits between your legs type deal.
                    tick tock, tick tock, tick tock
                    My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
                    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

• updates!?
                      03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
                      04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
                      08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
                      10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
                      05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

• I don't have much to report. If I had a garage to work on this stuff I would probably have something to report. Ya'll are making me feel guilty I don't have anything to report.

In other news: I've been tasked to deploy in August. So no working on anything for a little while.
                        -Unholy m-
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisgreer23 View Post
                          I don't have much to report. If I had a garage to work on this stuff I would probably have something to report. Ya'll are making me feel guilty I don't have anything to report.

In other news: I've been tasked to deploy in August. So no working on anything for a little while.
                          Good luck with your deployment, and come back home soon!
                          "Emini's are the future"

Comment

• and safe
                            My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                            Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

Working...
                            X