KOTM May 2007 Court93Kat

Welcome to the KatRiders.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > Suzuki Katana Talk

Suzuki Katana Talk KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
KLINGTUT
Chicken Strip

Default PAIR valve air injection system

I recall reading some where via internet searching on Kats the the addition to 1995 and up kats of the PAIR valve air injection system actually solved some carburation problems such as flat spots.

Is there any advantage of retrofitting the PAIR valve air injection system to my 1988 GSX 600F?

Additionally, on my 88 there is a welded cross bar behind the steering stem that is welded to the outer top left & right frame tubes. This cross bar on my 88 which was highly cannibalized before I got it - has 4 drilled and tapped equaly spaced holes. What is left on this feature on my 88 are 4 individual 6mm? bolts running thru a spacer sleeve and threaded into the cross bar member. Can any on tell me what these series of drill and thread holes were used for - was it a fairing sub frame mounting or some other removed (cannibalized) assembly that someone removed before I got the bike?

regards

Kling Tut

KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > Suzuki Katana Talk