X

Official Un-Katchable build thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Un-Katchable build thread

**This post is for pics only. To comment, please use THIS LINK to the discussion thread**

Pic of the bike as advertised on KR

**This post is for pics only. To comment, please use THIS LINK to the discussion thread**
    Last edited by chrisgreer23; 05-01-2011, 11:17 PM.
    I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
    -Unholy m-
    Current project: Un-Katchable
    sigpic

Got her home and stripped her down **gigity**

Integrated tail light from the R1

Hole for white leds:

New craigslist $60 special gas tank:

New Vortex gas cap:

I like the condition of the paint on the tank but I will probably be covering it with carbon fiber sooner or later.

Last edited by chrisgreer23; 05-03-2011, 08:56 PM.
    I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
    -Unholy m-
    Current project: Un-Katchable
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X