X

Street Fighter Idea's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter Idea's

going to start my street fighter mod to my 95 750.

what do you think about these lights?

acerbis dhh above

acerbis cyclops
    Attached Files
    " Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man "

my bike
    95 pre-kat 750

lol ghost rider...
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

not an uber-fan of either, but the second one looks meaner
      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        lol ghost rider...
        lol problem?

please respect the greatest motorcycle rider to ever live.

my bike
        95 pre-kat 750

Comment

Originally posted by Skilo47 View Post
          lol problem?

please respect the greatest motorcycle rider to ever live.

Hahahahaha.

The cyclops is the nicer light.

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            Hahahahaha.

The cyclops is the nicer light.
            i like them both man its such a hard decision.

the dhh is only $50 while the cyclops is $125

heres the gauges im looking at they come with everything to mount and install for $129

my bike
            95 pre-kat 750

Comment

Well If I had to pick one of the 2 I'd go for the cyclops
              1999 Katana 750

Comment

if it's down to one of those two lights, the second one is way better.
                Needs an anger powered jetpack.

Comment

cylops!

it's better to pay a little more and get a lot more than pay a little less and get a lot less.
                  previous rides
                  06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
                  next ride - another kat

Comment

I like the first one my self looks cleaner but is the first one a KAT and if so am i the only one that noticed that big arse turbo hanging out the bottom and where do i get one
                    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Philskat View Post
                      I like the first one my self looks cleaner but is the first one a KAT and if so am i the only one that noticed that big arse turbo hanging out the bottom and where do i get one
                      It's a turbo Hayabusa.

Comment

Originally posted by Philskat View Post
                        personally i agree as i think it is just as good as the cyclops and its almost $70 cheaper lol.

the bike is ghost riders bike its a turbo charged hyabusa

a video of it is here - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPbqmeqyl8[/ame]

my bike
                        95 pre-kat 750

Comment

i think i have decided to go with the dhh light. now that i have seen it in black that will look great on my bike.

my bike
                          95 pre-kat 750

Comment

just purchased that black acerbis dhh light above today now im going to look at gauges

my bike
                            95 pre-kat 750

Comment

both of those are way over done... I'd look for something more unique...

Comment

Working...
                              X