Katriders Rally 2007 - Deals Gap, NC

Welcome to the KatRiders.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > Suzuki Katana Talk

Suzuki Katana Talk KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.

Old 06-04-2005, 08:38 PM   #11
Katana600Tao
Katrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackshot
I think the most important question, is "How does a Katana stand up against say, a Crown Victoria or a Chevy Impala" *evil grin*
I dunno, but my Kat stomped my friend's Pontiac Grand Am. She mentioned she was following me somewhere and said she was gonna run me over ... I said "If you can catch me"

she couldn't
Old 06-05-2005, 02:57 PM   #12
Crackshot
Track Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy
Ooooh I want one!!!! Anyone know if they are street legal here in the states? I wonder about the crash tests. I don't think I'd want to get hit by a cell phone wielding, kid yelling, make up putting on, fast food eating, Soccer Mom in an Excursion while waiting for a light to change. Granted I wouldn't want to encounter that on my Katana either
I'm fairly certain they are legal everywhere provided A) The flashers have been removed and B) It has at most one headlight at the base of the windshield. I know a lot of cab companies use old police cruisers, and you can get them at police auctions for cheap.

KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > Suzuki Katana Talk