X

Cowl Tech cowls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowl Tech cowls

has anyone tried the cowl tech solo cowls that sell on ebay? if so r they any good and do they cover the whole back of the seat? the picture on ebay makes it look like the back of the seat sticks out a little

do you have a link? i cant find them im interested though

Comment

pm sent

Originally posted by Tsunami View Post
      do you have a link? i cant find them im interested though
      sigpic

Twist your Wrist

Comment

What?? You don't want to share with the rest of the class??
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

http://********.com/

product is a braada knock off and the site is pretty much a cut and paste from braada as well. Haven't heard if the service is the same too though.

apparently the gestapo has determined that the site is not even allowed to be discussed on KR.
          Last edited by chinto; 09-13-2008, 12:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

And thus the new guy was banned...

Did anyone watch the "install video"? The guy says the word "actually" like 100 times.
            Last edited by yellow_kitty_kat; 09-13-2008, 01:11 PM.
            Originally posted by Nero
            "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
            SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

well yall can do as you wish, but I would NEVER buy a thing from that BSing cowltec scum. I normally do not like to call out or bash people but there seems to be no other way. the company and link are stricken from here after the owner decided to create numerous accounts here to act like different people and say how great those cowles are. now if you have such a great product there is no reason to do this. it is dishonest and a lye, then to try to sign on under another company name was the last straw. I do not trust this company and do not recommend there product at all.

End of discussion..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                well yall can do as you wish, but I would NEVER buy a thing from that BSing cowltec scum. I normally do not like to call out or bash people but there seems to be no other way. the company and link are stricken from here after the owner decided to create numerous accounts here to act like different people and say how great those cowles are. now if you have such a great product there is no reason to do this. it is dishonest and a lye, then to try to sign on under another company name was the last straw. I do not trust this company and do not recommend there product at all.

End of discussion..

Ummmmmmmmmm...... I'll take that as a poor referal and a sign to keep away.
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Yeah, there were a couple members that had complained about the fit and that after they painted them, the cowl flexed when mounting it and caused stress cracks in their paint. Not saying they all have the same problem, but it was enough for me to wait and find a Braada.
                  2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                  BMC Notorious 918 HT
                  2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post

product is a braada knock off and the site is pretty much a cut and paste from braada as well. Haven't heard if the service is the same too though.

apparently the gestapo has determined that the site is not even allowed to be discussed on KR.
                    Joe,
                    Here's the deal.... cowls on KR remain exclusive to Braada concepts until Jim releases that right via notarized, registered mail. If disagree with this, then I'd suggest you contact Jim.

Now, as to the reason that the other sellers site is blocked... is that on more than one occasion he created alternate "sock puppet" accounts to push his wares.

If you've got more you'd like to discuss, then feel free to PM me and we'll discuss.
                    -Steve

sigpic
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post

End of discussion..
                      I agree with you, and unfortunatelly I'm one of those customers that got screwed by this company. I found that the sales guy (Rich) was also selling the product on another site (gstwin.com) and already got some of them as well and now they are in the same situation. I already checked with my lawyer and he indicated that since this was a transaction through the internet we can file a claim with the FBI since all internet sales should follow the terms under the Federal Commercial Law.

I don't know if I can name the other 2 companies that these guys have so you can be aware of them - if that's okay let me know and I'll post them for you.
                      "...if you lead, they will follow"

Comment

So any companies make a solo cowl for the 97 Katana 600? Thanks!
                        Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Originally posted by brentwoodkris View Post
                          So any companies make a solo cowl for the 97 Katana 600? Thanks!

Suzuki.
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                          X