X

Pants? Who's got what kind...reviews?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pants? Who's got what kind...reviews?

I've been looking for some riding pants for awhile now. I'm a tight wad and I've been surfing Ebay, closeouts etc...and haven't found anything that has caught my eye yet.

I've read review after review..

I ran across these:

Sportbike Track Gear offers one of the best selections of motorcycle gear in the industry. Buy helmets, jackets, parts, tires & more online for a great price!

Scorpion Deuce Pants. Watch the review video. That's one thing that SportbikeTrackGear does better than anybody...they go through and SHOW you all their gear.

$149

I haven't seen anything the compare to these at this price point..

Anyone tried them on? Worn them?

I'm going to try and call the listed dealers of Scorpion products local to me and hopefully find one who stocks the pants so I can try them on..

These things also ended up being crash tested by Sport Rider as well...and did their job.

I need something I can use a liner with and throw over jeans during cold weather, and use in warmer weather as well..

I have JR Alter-Egos...They're about the same price and I like them fine. They do everything they need to. No full length zipper though, so all butt scratching must happen prior to donning them.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

A full length leg zipper would be awesome.

I have river road mojave pants and wish they had a full leg zipper. They're not fantastic, but they definitely get the job done. Lots of padding and fairly robust nylon.

Comment

I've got the JR Alter-Egos too. When using them as overpants make sure you take everything out of your pants pockets before you put them on. I've lost track of the number of times I've looked like a retard at the gas pump, trying to get my wallet out of my jeans pocket underneath them. I like them just fine so far. Bought them before I lost weight so they're too big for me now though. With the rain liner in, they're plenty warm enough for winter riding too. I've been out in sub-freezing temps with them on and they were just fine.

I roast in the summer with them on though.
        1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200S
        1993 Suzuki Katana 600 [Sold]
        1982 Yamaha Maxim 400 [Sold]

Comment

I had a pair of Joe Rocket Phoenix pants for a few seasons. Massive airflow so they were like riding in shorts in the summer months. Being mesh they obviously sucked in the colder months.

Then a pair of perforated Joe rocket speedmaster leather pants. Best of both worlds IMHO. The perforations made them comfortable in anything but stop and go traffic on a hot august day. I crashed in these, 50km/hr low side and a 30ft slide down the road. Other than some light scuffing down the leg they held up fine.

Currently I have a pair of teknic chicane leather pants.
          Kyle

Comment

I have these and love them https://www.thehelmetwarehouse.com.a...on=show_detail

Comment

CLOSE

Never Miss a DealReceive info on new offers, product releases and sales.

Contact Us - Wholesale - About Us - Bargain Alerts - Returns - Help - RSS - Site Map

Enter your email address: Password: Please note that passwords are case sensitive. Please make sure you are typing your password in exactly as you created it.Is this your first time here and you need to create an account? Click hereTrouble Logging in? Click here.Forgot your password? Click here.

Welcome back, Robert (My Account - Logout)

Please Provide us Email. We will notify to your email once it is available Email Address:
              Home > Store > Leather Chaps & pants > Xelement Mens Pants and Chaps Xelement Black Tri-Tex Pants with Reflective Piping

by Xelement

http://images.LeatherUp.com/images/p...pants-back.jpg

ImagesClick a picture below to change the view above.

Item Details
              • <LI class=textBody>Two zippered front pockets <LI class=textBody>Two back snap pockets <LI class=textBody>Two mid-leg snap pockets <LI class=textBody>Foam based removeable armor on rear and knees <LI class=textBody>Reflective piping <LI class=textBody>Detachable legs to convert to cargo shorts <LI class=textBody>Zippered leg cuffs for an adjustable fit
              • 600 Denier High Performance Breathable Laminated Fabric
              (Item: #CF991493-Pants)List Price:$89.99Our Price: $59.95 Only 12 left in stock. Shipping Rates & InfoQuantity: Size: Select a size 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 Availability: Order usually processes in 1-3 business days.See size chart (2 Customer Reviews)

Talk about multi purpose, these black tri-tex pants have a bunch of features; foam based removable armor, reflective piping, detachable legs to convert into cargo shorts, Six pocket storage as well as 100% Tri-Tex™ 600 Denier High Performance Breathable Laminated Fabric. Buy direct from the manufacturer and save on your #1 online motorcycle store. Item Details
              • <LI class=textBody>Two zippered front pockets <LI class=textBody>Two back snap pockets <LI class=textBody>Two mid-leg snap pockets <LI class=textBody>Foam based removeable armor on rear and knees <LI class=textBody>Reflective piping <LI class=textBody>Detachable legs to convert to cargo shorts <LI class=textBody>Zippered leg cuffs for an adjustable fit
              • 600 Denier High Performance Breathable Laminated Fabric
              Size chart Password CheckWhy am I being asked for my password?
              We confirm your password in order to ensure your identity before proceeding with tasks that alter or request sensitive account information. This is to safeguard you against fraud.

Robert, please verify your password to continue.Email:[email protected]: Please note that passwords are case sensitive. Make sure you are typing your password in exactly as you created it.Forgot Password Sign in as a different user

Shipping Rates & Info:Shipping via FED-EX Ground is $7.95 for unlimited items.

Bill Me Later Option at Checkout. No Wallet, No Wait, No Worries

Most items usually ships in 1 business day.

Customer Reviews:1 out of 1 people found the following review helpful:</SPAN>
              February 11, 2010James C. from Las Vegas, NVNice pants to wear over my jeans. They keep me warm in an area that chaps don't cover, and don't cost as much! I bought them for winter. My girl likes the way they fit me! Just order a size or 2 bigger than you usually wear, depending on if you plan to wear pants underneath. I like all the pockets too. I'll have to try them in warmer weather, just for the opportunity to take the legs off. Its like a bonus added feature. I like the price the MOST!!! I only can offer 4 stars because I have no way to know if they are good in the rain yet.Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No 1 out of 1 people found the following review helpful:</SPAN>
              November 28, 2009Brihan B. from Vacaville , CAAnother great pants for the price, but they seem to run at least 2 sizes too small. I wear a 32 but bought a 34 so I would have a little extra room. They were skin tight. I could barely button them. I am going to try another pair maybe a 38 just to be safe at least I could wear thermals underneath. *** They also see about 2 inches short. Recommend a long boot to go with these.Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No LeatherUp.com: Over a Million Satisfied Customers Since 1998.Low Price Guarantee | 30-Day No Hassle Returns | Manufacturer Direct Prices Every opinion counts, so stand up and be heard! Your opinion is important to us. If you have spotted a typo, discovered an incorrect price, or encountered a technical issue on this page, we want to hear about it. Thanks again for your feedback, and happy shopping!Name:E-Mail:*Suggestion:* Please limit your entry to: For additional information, click here to visit our Help Center.

.div1 { position:static; top:220px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div2 { position:static; top:470px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div3 { position:static; top:720px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div4 { position:static; top:970px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div5 { position:static; top:1220px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div6 { position:static; top:1470px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div7 { position:static; top:1720px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div8 { position:static; top:1970px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div9 { position:static; top:2220px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;} .div10 { position:static; top:2470px; left:55%; width:500px; height:230px; border:1px solid #000000; background: #ECEAEB; z-index:10000; display:none;}
              Suggestions"Men's Black and Grey Armored Motorcycle Tri-Tex™ Fabric Jackets"(#CF350-SH-2146)$69.95"Xelement Men’s Black Mesh Armored Jacket with Breathable 3 Way Lining"(#CF5000-Black)$79.95"Classic Motorcycle Unisex Leather Chaps"(#7550-Chaps)$49.95

New ArrivalsSpecialsGift IdeasHot ItemsMotorcycle Gear
              Motorcycle Accessories
              Motorcycle Helmets
              Motorcycle Boots
              Motorcycle Jackets
              Motorcycle Cordura Jackets
              Motorcycle Leather Gloves
              Motorcycle Saddlebags
              Biker Boots
              Mens Motorcycle Jackets
              Womens Motorcycle Jackets
              Textile Motorcycle Jackets
              Leather Jackets
              Mens Leather Jackets
              Womens Leather Jackets
              Motorcycle Jackets
              Varsity Jackets
              Bomber Jackets
              Motorcycle Helmet
              Tank Bag
              Helmets
              Rain Suits
              Saddlebags
              Motorcycle Boots
              X-Element Boots
              Mens Motorcycle Boots
              Womens Motorcycle Boots
              Outlaw Helmets
              Hawk Helmets
              Modular Helmets
              HJC Helmets
              Bell Helmets
              Shoei Helmets
              German Helmets
              Leather Pants
              Leather Chaps
              Leather Vests
              Motorcycle Saddlebags
              Motorcycle Gloves
              Biker T-Shirts
              Motorcycle Apparel
              Scorpion Helmets
              Motorcycle Cover
              Motorcycle Denim
              Contact Us - Wholesale - About Us - Bargain Alerts - Returns - Help - RSS - Site Map
              Our toll free customer service number is 1-800-846-6010 | Order toll free at 1-800-846-6010 Copyright © 1998-2010 LeatherUp.com Jackets, Pants, Boots, and Clothing Pictures All Rights Reserved. Biker Clothing & Apparel Dealer, Cheap Discount Product Prices, Discount Motorcycle Riding Goods Powered By Nox Enterprise Commerce
              Motorcycle Jackets
              Mens Jackets
              Womens Jackets
              Motorcycle Boots
              Motorcycle Helmets
              Leather Chaps & Pants
              Leather Vests
              Motorcycle Center
              New Arrivals
              sigpic

Comment

Chaps have worked fine for me for the last four or five years, and I've done some asphalt tumbling tricks too. I can wear them over my Levi's and remove them easily, or just keep them on depending on the situation. Mine usually go for a little over $100 though.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                  Chaps have worked fine for me for the last four or five years, and I've done some asphalt tumbling tricks too. I can wear them over my Levi's and remove them easily, or just keep them on depending on the situation. Mine usually go for a little over $100 though.
                  I thought about chaps for a minute also. Leather-up has some around 60 bucks.
                  sigpic

Comment

For $10 less you could have leather with pucks http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...FTL278-BZ-30_G or for $70 they have mesh with CE padded knees and hip pockets for optional padding that look similar to the ones in the OP http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...PTF048-BZ-SM_G
                    Last edited by Psycho1; 03-10-2010, 12:31 PM.
                    John,
                    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                    sigpic

Comment

I wear a pair of Alter Ego pants for commuting or touring.
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 pants

I have this ones, and they are great!!
                        The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                        http://myspace.com/solsticio
                        www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Joe Rocket 7.0 Ballistic Pants. I wear these and they are nice. Zippers on both legs, adjustable armor, Waterproof, all the bells and whistles you could want for $135-$155 From Bike Bandit.
                          Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

I have some Icon Hooligans...great for all around riding...even had some velcro patches sewn on them for sliders....and I also have the pants for my 2 piece Spyke suit....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

i got these and love them, removable insulated liner for cold.

Comment

Working...
                              X