X

1100 kat owners, please step forward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100 kat owners, please step forward.

I lost count of who owns the 88-93 gsx1100f models. post here if you do....and post a pic if you have it.

my pic:

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

seat

is that a after market seat. Bike looks in nice shape in pic

Comment

yup....it's a travelcade seat. I have two corbin's as well, but they hurt my butt. not a big fan of them after getting used to this one.
      and yes, considering the year and the abuse I put it through, it is still in good shape. I just need to give it a good detailing.

ok...that's 2 of us. I know there's a few more. steveb and MTFYR as well....so that's 4. I know there's more.

post your PICS guys.

Comment

Ottawa chimes in with a pic of some exclusive 1100 WBC!*

*Wicked Bad Coolness.
        93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

i see your control and resevoir did the same as mine and fade with that milky color. use a bit of rubbing compound and armor-all the suckers.

Comment

89 1100, bought a couple of months ago. Needs paint and windshield. Bought it from the young man who posted it here.
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

1991 1100 10k on it bought it in sept this year for 1,000. Great ride need to give a tune-up tought. will get some pics on here soon I have the red one.
              1991 GSX1100-F

Comment

I have a 1127 sleeper on a 600 fame. Would you like it posted or strickly 1100 Stocks
                Some people grow big and tall and some stay the same... My 600 grew 527cc's by high school and stayed the same size. He use to get bullied by a few people:

Jigzer and Shrad were brothers
                Charlie Brown Rodjers also known as CBR
                Kall Asaki from Japan

I'm not a racer but at a stop light Jigzer pulled up and so did Shrad. They reved their engines....
                The light changes to green light so we ride...
                Then they read my license plate and it says
                " KATchup "

Comment

Originally posted by DDMGraphix
                  I have a 1127 sleeper on a 600 fame. Would you like it posted or strickly 1100 Stocks
                  You creatian, you! Go away! We don't want to be thought of as associating with your kind!

(Who does he think he is, anyway??)
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

let me answer that question with a question.

If you were a white man with a bad ticker and had a heart transplant from a black donor, would this make you a black man?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe

If you were a white man with a bad ticker and had a heart transplant from a black donor, would this make you a black man?
                      Maybe not, but I bet he could rap alot better!
                      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB
                        Originally posted by Mojoe

Maybe not, but I bet he could rap alot better!

Comment

okay, so my joke didnt work. Hey, even Jay Leno bombs occasionally!
                          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

Comment

no...it was funny...Mojoe is French...no sense of humour

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                              no...it was funny...Mojoe is French...no sense of humour
                              actually, I thought it was funny as hell, and the delivery was perfect.
                              I did indeed laugh.

However.....wasn't sure how appropriate it was. if you tell me now that it is ok to laugh and is in no way going to be offensive to some becuase it could be classed as stereotyping.....welll.....I will laugh some more.

with all this PC gibberish, I am not quite sure what I am allowed to find funny these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X