X

Pre kat Grab Bar and Luggage Mount

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre kat Grab Bar and Luggage Mount

Hey, When I bought my Katana it was missing the rear grab bar, so I ordered these brackets to mount the grab bar but don't really know exactly how it's assembled. Does anyone happen to have a picture of the way it goes together? I'd much appreciate it!

Built up Black 94 5.0 Mustang - Champagne Pearl 2001 Chrysler LHS - Canary Yellow 2001 Katana 600 - 94 F350 7.3 IDI turbo crew cab dually

Sorry for the bad pic. Stupid smart phone. Should be 2 holes on the rear of frame. Lugage bar then grab bar bracket goes there, 2nd hole is just the bracket. Luggage bar goes on an angle to the frame where it angles down.
    When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm View Post

Sorry for the bad pic. Stupid smart phone. Should be 2 holes on the rear of frame. Lugage bar then grab bar bracket goes there, 2nd hole is just the bracket. Luggage bar goes on an angle to the frame where it angles down.
      thanks, that helps

Built up Black 94 5.0 Mustang - Champagne Pearl 2001 Chrysler LHS - Canary Yellow 2001 Katana 600 - 94 F350 7.3 IDI turbo crew cab dually

Comment

Does anybody know what the two hooks are for on each side bar?

Comment

Bungee nets hook there, I imagine.
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

Bungee net or the bungees for a soft tailpack.
            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Ok thanks. I've been thinking about modding those bars to support quick release panniers. I am wondering if they have any load bearing capacity.

Comment

Working...
              X