X

New Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blukat750 View Post
    Hey Brian, Just signed up on the site too............Got my Kat 4 weeks ago and love it. I'm in the LV too up on airport road.
    Nice!!

We should meet up sometime. You're only about 20 min away from me!

Comment

Gratz on buying your kat and welcome.. when I bought mine I didn't have ramps either and it took 3 guys and alot of grunting to muscle it up into my truck just becarful and use straps. Glad to hear your taking a motorcycle safety course it was the best thing I did. Stay safe

Comment

Originally posted by Bezerker View Post
        Gratz on buying your kat and welcome.. when I bought mine I didn't have ramps either and it took 3 guys and alot of grunting to muscle it up into my truck just becarful and use straps. Glad to hear your taking a motorcycle safety course it was the best thing I did. Stay safe
        Thanks!!

Hopefully I will get it home this weekend!

Yeah I figure why wouldn't you take the safety course it's free after all!

Comment

Welcome!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Just a newB, but wanted to say hi and welcome to the world of Kats.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
              Welcome!
              Originally posted by EnstroMentals View Post
              Just a newB, but wanted to say hi and welcome to the world of Kats.
              Thanks guys!!

Comment

Its free where you live? Wow I paid $165 haha

Comment

Hey Brian......you get your bike yet? I had my carbs off three times already so if you need some help ...let me know..........

Comment

Originally posted by blukat750 View Post
                    Hey Brian......you get your bike yet? I had my carbs off three times already so if you need some help ...let me know..........
                    Still haven't picked up the bike yet, I've been slammed at work.

Comment

Well finally picked up my bike today! Barely fit in the back of my Tacoma!!

Comment

Welcome to KR! I'm ready to play

"The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                        1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                        2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

welcome from athens GA. i would say go 750 instead of 600. just an opinion ,, nothing more. i do like my kat. still learning about them myself. there is a wealth of info here.
                          im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Originally posted by flash007 View Post
                            Welcome to KR! I'm ready to play

Nice Mercedes!

Originally posted by ratgti View Post
                            welcome from athens GA. i would say go 750 instead of 600. just an opinion ,, nothing more. i do like my kat. still learning about them myself. there is a wealth of info here.
                            Just got mine, a 94 750.

Discussion can continue here.

This is place to post up your long term projects. Projects that took you a while to get done. Post them here. Examples like kwebbel's build up , B-12 engine swaps, swing arm swaps etc..would go here.
                            Last edited by Swimmerboy; 05-14-2012, 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                            X