X

Anybody Know What Model This Is???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Know What Model This Is???

Been looking at this style graphic. Does anyone know what year model and code letter for this bike to order graphics? Oh and I stole somebodys pic for this thread. sorry

It seems to be a "pre" .....89-98 GSXF Kat 600.
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by O.T. View Post
      Been looking at this style graphic. Does anyone know what year model and code letter for this bike to order graphics? Oh and I stole somebodys pic for this thread. sorry

1994 I believe had that graphics option. Don't know if other years as well.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
        1994 I believe had that graphics option. Don't know if other years as well.

Krey
        Krey knows his stuff......... I'd listen to him
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I believe it's a 94 as well. The 95 gsxf600 went to more of pinkish purple tank and rims.

Comment

yeah that is a 94, same as mine was stock
            sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
            www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

These are the models for the '94

I think I can exclude n,p,s, not sure about the others if anyone can get me closer. Thanks.

Comment

Model R.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

my 95 750 had that same purple on black color scheme.

that purple had to go i cant stand that color lol first thing i did was paint everything purple black. =)
                  " Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man "

my bike
                  95 pre-kat 750

Comment

Thanks Guys,

Still trying to decide and that's a $80 decal so I might keep looking I would like to stay with a stock theme just can't decide on witch one.

Comment

I would take aspects you like to create your own, and have them printed up... I'd bet there is a local place that could do it, and probably not that expensive if you do the artwork up before hand.

Krey
                      93 750 Kat

Comment

How about this one the plates say 91?

Comment

Working...
                        X