X

awwwww snap!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awwwww snap!!

I got it, I finally got it ......I GOT MY PERMIT........HELL YEAH!
    "Oh I will tag you back !!"

As long as you have a name and occupy a space, life is a series of permits. Salmon going up the waterfall if you get my ripple.

But congratulations are in order here for sure!
    Last edited by zuma; 03-27-2012, 01:04 PM. Reason: a bear grabbed my pal!!!!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
      As long as you have a name and occupy a space, life is a series of permits. Salmon going up the waterfall if you get my ripple.

But congratulations are in order here for sure!
      LOL...right on, the biggest and least known statistic, is the fact that we are all statistics...lol
      "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

congrats....the freedom is nice ain't it?
        2004 GSX750F

Comment

Yes it is , thanks guys!! Now some time this week gotta ride....

Comment

Nicely done. Good to have another rider on the road...legally.

My brother-in-law is not so smart. Bought his Katana, refuses to buy gear, says sunglasses are fine, hasn't even mentioned his permit, let alone license. This is a hospital visit waiting to happen. I've TRIED telling him, but he's 23 and invincible.
            sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
            2004 Katana 600 - Gone
            2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Oh no... Some one gotta get his key ...... Yeah I am happy. Not gotta start getting use to moving cars ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pa Kat View Post
                Nicely done. Good to have another rider on the road...legally.

My brother-in-law is not so smart. Bought his Katana, refuses to buy gear, says sunglasses are fine, hasn't even mentioned his permit, let alone license. This is a hospital visit waiting to happen. I've TRIED telling him, but he's 23 and invincible.
                I just helped my younger brother (22) buy a 89 Kat 600 as his first bike, but he is taking his permit test tomorrow... and really needs to get his own username on KR for the amount of time he spends on his iPad. He, however, is going to be riding in a Scorpion EXO400 with a set of upper body armor, gloves and boots, though he keeps playing the "I'm too poor" college student card about taking his time to get the MSF course handled. I really want him to get that on-bike training out of the way before we get his Kat out of the shop (we're storing it there and he's making payments for the parts/labor it needs as hes handling his paperwork)

congrats for getting your permit without having someone bug you to do it!
                Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

A girl in my group dropped the bike 3 times and they passed her. They even praised her and said that she out rode all the guys. WTF?

Either way congrats cause there's not too many of us riding legally. lol

Comment

Oh yes ...

Comment

Originally posted by muffinman View Post
                      A girl in my group dropped the bike 3 times and they passed her. They even praised her and said that she out rode all the guys. WTF?

Either way congrats cause there's not too many of us riding legally. lol
                      Was she a hell of a looker...??? huh??

Congrats Voltron...
                      "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

Good on ya. One ticket for driving without a license costs more than all the licensing fees and a class put together.
                        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Congrats on the permit. Just in time for this season. Enjoy the freedom.
                          Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Thanks to all in the Kat family!! I have one question .. is it ok to run octane 93 in my bike instead of 87?

Comment

If you like ****ing away your money. No reason to run 93, not a single one. They were designed for 87, use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X