my fighter in progress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Comment

• Cinti are you planning to brace that subframe up again, are you still measuring clearences? Or is the entire subframe coming off? Excited to see what happens next.
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

• The subframe will be braced, but the shock mount comes first. Then I'll be able to measure clearances with the spring off the shock at the same time I can get some shock ratio measurements for Tmod.
        1992- project katfighter
        2005- GSXR750
        2001- TL1000R
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
        www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

• took a few hours the last 2 days reading this thread and i gotta say dude.. freaking A that the time you got in this thing.. really nice job dude. im still getting a parts list together and doing all the research i can befor i start on mine. looking forward to seeing how yours turns out.
          A hero need not speak, for when he is gone the world will speak for him.

Comment

• i like your speedo..what is it off? ad how did you set it up there

Comment

• Your progress is looking wonderful sir! I want your rear tire and swingarm setup nowz!

Comment

• Originally posted by miranda3 View Post
                i like your speedo..what is it off? ad how did you set it up there
                It is a Garmin Zumo 660 GPS, and I used a brake reservoir RAM mount.

Originally posted by calebchesh View Post
                Your progress is looking wonderful sir! I want your rear tire and swingarm setup nowz!
                Thanks
                1992- project katfighter
                2005- GSXR750
                2001- TL1000R
                www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

• Certainly! and thanks again for that headlight... it will be on shortly!

Comment

• Yea, it's been a while since I've had any updates. GSXR has been getting most of the money and time lately.
                    And since my 'super-awesome-trickedout-custom' 'stockish' fork set up wont be happening as planned, I decided to pick up a set of 05 GSXR forks from a buddy on assfaultjunkies.com. Hoping to get a custom set of triples made for them.

1992- project katfighter
                    2005- GSXR750
                    2001- TL1000R
                    www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

• Updates?

Comment

• Update is I have been riding and making sure the Gsxr is ready for non stop fun at the rally.

Still working on the triple set up. Decided since the gsxr forks are a little shorter that I will be using a riser set up. With GSXFJim's help I found a cool set of riser clamps that I think will compliment the look of the triple.
                        Last edited by cintidude04; 06-13-2012, 09:08 PM.
                        1992- project katfighter
                        2005- GSXR750
                        2001- TL1000R
                        www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

• I too am thinking of how i'm going to raise my bars. I'm thinking of cutting some used renthals and fitting them to clipons.
                          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                          Tony
                          94 Katana 600

Comment

• So far its not cheap at all ,
                            LET'S GO AND RIDE

Comment

• resisters

Resisters are only needed when you retain the original flasher can, then you will need one per unit. if you are replacing all i would go with the replacement can

Comment

• i took the stock signals on the back of my bike off and removed the houseing for the rear brake light and bought 2 led pods with 6 bulbs in each and screwed them into the reflector and wired them up and then put the brake light cover back on looks nice cant see the signals intill i flip them on then there bright let me know if u want some picks.the leds onley cost me 15 bucks at autozone
                                YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

Working...
                                X