No announcement yet.
X

Pants? Who's got what kind...reviews?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scratch what I said earlier- My pants apparently DO have a full length zipper. I think I just never had it higher than the top of my boots and just had it in my brainpart that that's the highest it went.

Originally posted by wraith0078 View Post
    Bought them before I lost weight so they're too big for me now though.
    I have mediums and would rather have a large...wanna trade?
    Last edited by Free Coffee; 03-10-2010, 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Icon ARC...
      Haven t ridden with them yet but I like the fit, I broke them in walking the dog this winter. So I know they add warmth..

Comment

Appreciate the feedback..

I'm watching Ebay for a deal.

The JR pants are on my list too.

I hope to have a pair of textile / mesh riding pants, a pair of Sliders (kevlar) jeans and a Bohn Adventure Armored pants for this riding season.

Comment

the gf like the first pair so i may look into those
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
            Scratch what I said earlier- My pants apparently DO have a full length zipper. I think I just never had it higher than the top of my boots and just had it in my brainpart that that's the highest it went.

I have mediums and would rather have a large...wanna trade?
            Mine are XL. They were a little too big even before I lost the weight.
            1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200S
            1993 Suzuki Katana 600 [Sold]
            1982 Yamaha Maxim 400 [Sold]

Comment

Tag for future reference. I'm looking into buying pants, too.
              Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
                the gf like the first pair so i may look into those
                Watch the review (youtube video) on the Scorpion Deuce pants from Sportbiketrackgear. They go through all the features, feel, and sizing.

These pants seem to be edging out in front as being as close to an "all season" pant as I can find.

NOTE: Ebay is nuts. I was bidding on a new pair of JR Ballistic 7.0 pants. With shipping they ended up going for $10 more expensive than I have found online with free shipping.

Comment

I have a pair of the scorpion exo deuce pants. I have upgraded to leathers, but the scorpions are great. Relatively cool in in the heat and with the liner in they are good when it's cooler and in the rain. I went through the craziest rain storm with them and my legs stayed dry.

Comment

Sliders kevlar lined khakis here.. they're like the tuxedo t-shirt of riding pants.
                    sigpic
                    "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

for touring rides i have joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 solid textiles, great pants..they have padding and sliders, and come with a waterproof liner

for general day to day rides... Fieldsheer Kevlar lined jeans, great comfort.

for railing the twisties, I have Fieldsheer Sport leathers with hip/knee armor and knee sliders... ya kinda feel dorky walkin into the convenience store... but not as bad as a full suit

See My Garage for mods...
                      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

*random comment*

love the avatar Jay.. although i could make an argument that you're clapping for bacon too.
                        sigpic
                        "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Joe Rocket overpants for commuting. Looking for a deal on leathers.

Comment

Teknic leather pants, got em at Iron pony on closeout $89
                            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I wear KARL LEAD motorcycle jeans from Pandomoto. I like it because of it's casual looking, but yea, it's a little bit expensive to pay 280$ for a motorcycle riding pants.

Comment

Just bought a pair of Bull-it SP120 Lite Fury Jeggings and a pair of Alpinestars Stella Missile Leather Pants. I hope I they last longer than my other pairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X