Question about creese bracket installation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about creese bracket installation

Hey guys,

I know there's tons of questions about this out there, but I used the search function and couldn't come up with a direct answer to my question...

I have a creese bracket that I may try to install this weekend. My questions is..what do I do with the lisence plate light? Is there an easy place to mount it and have it be functional and safe from the elements?

Also, do I just drill holes and screw the bracket up into the plastic(I've pretty much answered this by using search, but I just want to re-affirm)?

Thanks for the help!

What year of Kat?

On my '03 I drilled 2 holes into the undertray and bolted it up under the seat. I didn't have to touch the license light since it was encased in the taillight on the '03 tail , which is different than the 98-02 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
      What year of Kat?

On my '03 I drilled 2 holes into the undertray and bolted it up under the seat. I didn't have to touch the license light since it was encased in the taillight on the '03 tail , which is different than the 98-02 if I'm not mistaken.
      Sorry. I should have included the year. It is a 2001. It has the light in the box thing which is part of the shovel.

Comment

Working...
      X