No announcement yet.
X

2010 kawasaki z1000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUDE I totally got a chub lookin at your bike!!!!!!
    That is one sexy ***** you got!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Love the new Z1000. It's by far my favorite newer bike on the market. I have read that the suspension is still a bit lacking though.
      Some people carry on
      Some just stay right where they are
      Our worlds divide

Comment

Thats a beautiful bike till you look by the rear wheel, the exhaust almost looks like an after thought.
        Originally posted by chrisgreer23
        Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
        2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
        1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
        2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
        1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

The only thing that come to my mind when I look at that bike is "sex." And Im not even a Kawi guy.
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

I am a kawasaki guy if it was for long rides yes but i would go with a cbr or a R-1 and a CROSSPLANE CRANK FOR THE SAME $$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Not very impressed by the crossplane motor in the new R1. Makes good torque and sounds great but it has no top end. For all the hype that was going on before it's release, you would think would perform better. My buddy has been an R1 guy since the first gen and two weeks after buying the new one, he sold it and bought another 2006.
              Some people carry on
              Some just stay right where they are
              Our worlds divide

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
                What He said!
                I'm retro, that new stuff looks too buggy.
                Exactly what I think of most of the newer bikes out. I prefer "curves" to sharp angles in cars and bikes. Take the 70's model 'vettes for example. Those scream sex and almost have the profile of a woman laying on her side. That thing looks like a friggin' transformer! But hey, to each his own!

Comment

they are very nice and good looking bike, i will go for a after market exhaust
                  LET'S GO AND RIDE

Comment

Thats a sexy bike .Nice catch .I wont comment on the pipes ....so many already have .Thats a sexy ride enjoy
                    I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

itsnt a z1000 like 3 or 4k cheaper from the start

Comment

My boyfriend just bought a 2007 z1000. Gorgeous bike , has handlebar mounted mirrors and I find it makes all the difference in appearance. Also has some IXIL slipons on it and I can honestly say Im jealous of how nice it sounds lol all the silver parts are blacked out and the seat was recovered to be black (it was black and red from factory). The rims are still red and its a nice hint of color I find.

We are a Z1000 katana duo now
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thats one sick bike.

Comment

Originally posted by 0241135 View Post
                            My boyfriend just bought a 2007 z1000. Gorgeous bike , has handlebar mounted mirrors and I find it makes all the difference in appearance. Also has some IXIL slipons on it and I can honestly say Im jealous of how nice it sounds lol all the silver parts are blacked out and the seat was recovered to be black (it was black and red from factory). The rims are still red and its a nice hint of color I find.

Thats a sick bike! Me likey...
                            Godspeed
                            CSBA #1167
                            Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Nice bike!

Originally posted by 0241135 View Post

Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
                              Thats a sick bike! Me likey...
                              +1!!!
                              My Bike/Project:
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114782

Comment

Originally posted by "K" View Post
                                I like the rest of the bike, except for those fugly mufflers.. loose those & pasenger footpegs would be my first mod.
                                +1
                                Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Working...
                                X