No announcement yet.
X

Mr. On Time's build

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are 20.00 ebay crap guages. They are so cheap they only show kph lol. They run from a line. Im not discouraged, im just building other bikes as well.

Im gonna put the inverted forks on the track bike im building so i have something to take to COTA and play with.
    Last edited by Mrontime; 09-07-2017, 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    We may not always win the game, but we never lose the party.

Comment

• Past week the only thing ive done is ride it lol. Headlights came in today, pics to follow.

Comment

• "A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrontime View Post
          or i may put them on the frame that i have that i wanna make into a track bike.
          Be sure to document this here too. Would love to see you build your track whore!
          My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
          2007 GSXR 750

Comment

• I will do that. Right now im getting the kawasaki ready to be inspected and registered. I had to completely rebuild the forks, new tubes, one new lower, new bushings, oil and seals. And i made a headlight for it from a 20.00 ebay headlight. i didnt think it would be apropriate to post kawasaki stuff here lol and im really not doing alot of fab work to it anyways, this headlight is temporary because the stock one is 200.00. I do have an engine an front end for my track bike on the way and i will post pics of the build. thanks guys!

Comment

• cheap ebay duals to get inspected.

this is how ive been riding it around for now. Im overall pretty happy with room for improvement.
              Last edited by Mrontime; 09-13-2017, 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• A few days without firing it up and i went out and it made a funny clunk and failed to turn over... yep, the no.3 cylinder had filled with gas. It did start but had a funny chop to it every now and then, thats when i popped the oil fill cap and got the strong gas odor. Think im gonna upgrade to newer mid 2000's model carbs. I have my eye on a set, pics to follow.

Comment

Working...
                X