No announcement yet.
X

WWII fighter paintjob Pre Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow you actually bought that bike thats sooooo freaking awesome if it wasn't so far away I really wanted it.. and I'm glad your leaving it as is

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
      The PO put a lot of effort into that bike...... leave it alone. Here's something you could consider...... a ride held every year...
      Highway of Heroes - The Trews song as the background - YouTube
      i love that idea!

and it is a beutiful bike. i didnt get a chance to see the add but the pics on the thread are great
      if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Thanks, guys!
        Christine
        Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Killer paint!
          `03 Shadow VLX
          `92 Kat 750 Project
          ~M109R in the near future
          Originally posted by arsenic
          Oil's like religion, there's a million of them and yours is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowrider View Post
            Killer paint!
            Thank you
            Christine
            Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Working...
            X