X

brake and rotors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brake and rotors

does anyone have an extra pre 98 600 rear rotor laying around they are willing to part with, or can anyone point me in the right direction in finding one for a good price and quality.thanks

OEM rotors: RonAyers.com

Aftermarket: EBC standard rotors (have one additional cross-drilled vent hole over the OEM rotors for better off-gassing, same in all other respects). I'd try DennisKirk.com for them.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

thanks cyber
      gonna check em out and order some today

Comment

ebc i checked for my pre98 750 was 130 on ebay, that was ebc stock replacement, i think the performance or what ever was 150, i just got their part number off their website and typed it into ebay.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          OEM rotors: RonAyers.com

Aftermarket: EBC standard rotors (have one additional cross-drilled vent hole over the OEM rotors for better off-gassing, same in all other respects). I'd try DennisKirk.com for them.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          My question regards the EBC rotors. They aren't SS, they are zinc plated steel. Should you still use the sintered or go organic?
          98 Integra GSR
          96 Kat 750

Don't be like me

Comment

They have both zinc-plated SS and zinc-plated high-carbon steel rotors.
            If in doubt, contact the manufacturer.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
            X