Clear All

1995 600. Bought it 11/06 with 12,000 today it has 37,300
    sigpic

RIP CP
    50th Anniv R6
    95 Katana 600
    http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

42,000 miles on my 2003 750, I ride it 80 miles almost every day. Starts OK, changes gear OK, sounds a bit clattery until it really warms up, but goes fine. The rest of the bike has plenty of signs of mileage, though, forks are a bit pitted, swingarm has lost a lot of silver, most alloy is dull, painted metalwork has a fair bit of corrosion creeping through. I'm not sure whether to spend a bit of time and money cleaning it up or to replace it. Cheers, Duncan

Comment

I bought my 06 600 in October 08 as a brand new "left over" bike with I think 3 miles on it. It now has just slightly over 2100 trouble free miles on it, all on the original tires!!

Comment

I've got a 96 600 with 42k. Granted the PO's let it get to the point it wouldn't be safe or possible to ride, the engine itself is in great shape and runs strong. My list of to-dos has only gone up as I've taken the bike apart. By the time I'm done I think this will be show room condition again

Needs electrical work, carbs need soaking(had to borrow my grandpa's impact screwdriver to get it apart), needs front and rear suspension work, needs brakes redone, needs new plug wires and plugs, needs new fuel and vacuum lines, front getting newer rotors(my rivets were loose), needs clutch adjustment, front tire, needs new rear sprocket lock nuts, and lastly needs the tank cleaned and sealed. thats just the road worthy stuff. I also need to replace rusted bolts and screws, and repair and paint my plastics.

Comment

97 600 About to roll over to 30k
            Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

93 600 with 86 xxx kms (54 xxx) miles
              run fine but engine take 1 liter of oil per 1000kms aprox... its depent how I drive it

Comment

make the best of a short season

2005 750 Kat, bought new in august 2005, 18 of march 2009 67000km

Comment

2000 Katana750 with 3500 original miles, bought 1-year ago with 1485 miles on it. Like new condition

Comment

05 750 30,000 miles.
                    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

• 96 Kat 750 25,000 Still Kicken butt. No issues but fork seals right now...
                      "I am not going faster officer, everyone else is going slower than I was"

Comment

• I bought my rf in november of 2007 and it had 14,000 miles on it now it has 26,000 and counting.
                        sigpic

Comment

• My bike is DIS many now (3-29-09) ....
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• 2002 600 with 24,000+ indicated miles. Its not accurate though because the previous owner had -2 front sprocket and rode the hell out of it. I got a speedohealer on it now so mileage / speed reads correctly.
                            Let's go riding!

Comment

• I have an 01 600 with 9000 miles on it, frame is bent but the engine runs strong!

Comment

• 1997 with 26k
                                sigpic
                                -Cory-
                                1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

Working...
                                X