X

D & D Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D & D Exhaust

Who has the D&D system? What do you think? Is it too loud?

D&D is Loud.... your neighbors love the sound......especially at night and early morning.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

No personal experience, but I've heard many times here that scorpion is awesome. Good mix of low tones and not insane loudness.
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Devil is awesome......I'm biased though.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          D&D is Loud.... your neighbors love the sound......especially at night and early morning.
          lol I had a D&D on my pre 600 and left for work at 6a....forgot to mention I lived in apt complex. I use to sit and roll it down the street not to piss off my immediate neighbors I liked. Was a nice sounding exhaust if you want loud.
          Now I have a Yosh RS3 slip on a Post 750 and doesn't even come close to the same noise

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          Devil is awesome......I'm biased though.
          Full or slip on? Please excuse my ignorance, they look nice
          Last edited by rperry03; 08-06-2017, 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Mine is custom. Yoshi header, custom midpipe and a devil can from an R1. They don't make the Devil to fit a katana.
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Ive got a D&D on my 98 750 Kat...sounds mean, i love it. Its louder but not crazy loud. Doesnt bother my neighbors. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B23...w?usp=drivesdk

Comment

Working...
              X