X

new mods to my 06... kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mods to my 06... kat

these are a couple of pics after some things done and while in tha process of some more haha tell me what ya think laterss the are pics of my my windscreen painted with patriotic blue krylon fusion... and as well as tha front fender and the dealership license plate frame with tha fender elimanotr kit... and i also have a set of blue wheel stripes on but u cant really see them and iam now in tha works of custom exhaust... sometimes u get pissed at it when things wont work but when u get it done its like a work of art hahaha...
    Attached Files
    Remember, The World Is A Circus & Don't You Be The Clown...

You just painted your existing windscreen?? Did it work well?
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Originally posted by Ulshy55
      You just painted your existing windscreen?? Did it work well?
      yea it worked good i just went to ace hardwear and bouth a a 5 dollar can of krylon fusion and cleaned tha inside of tha windscreen with paint thinner and just put light coats on it and it came out perfect i used one can for tha windscreen and tha fender and tha plate frame...

Comment

Looking good!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

So you just cleaned the whole windscreen with paint thinner and put on a few coats? Wow...that is a lot cheaper than buying a nice shiney new one. Not as professional looking, but hey, when your looking at $85 vs $5 i'll go for the five! Thanks a lot
          Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Originally posted by Ulshy55
            So you just cleaned the whole windscreen with paint thinner and put on a few coats? Wow...that is a lot cheaper than buying a nice shiney new one. Not as professional looking, but hey, when your looking at $85 vs $5 i'll go for the five! Thanks a lot
            yea not a problem i was lokin at buyin a new screen and i was readin other post's made on tha site and i came across a couple of other riders doin this so i did it to haha... yea i just cleaned tha inside of tha screen with paint thinner and put tha paint on .. lol... but i heard its better to paint tha inside but idk ...

Comment

i've never sprayed a screen with it, but that krylon fusion works really well.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Looks great.
                Bike is sold

Comment

Holy run on sentence Batman!
                  Live and Lean.
                  When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                  "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                  Romans 3:23

Comment

looking great!
                    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

lookin good!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Nice..........like the screen!!!!

Comment

lookin' nice
                          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

pretty nice lookin

Comment

Working...
                            X