X

I think shes the one....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think shes the one....

So Ive found a 2006 Katana 600 with 500 miles on it for 3999.99 what do you guys think
    Attached Files
    2009 Ninja 250R (For Sale)
    2006 Katana 600

one day i will grow up and learn ta use proper spelling capitalization and grammer today aint gonna be that day tho

Nice looking bike... almost new.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thats what I said...I just wonder if there is any problems with it cuz the miles are so low and its newer?
      2006 Katana 600

one day i will grow up and learn ta use proper spelling capitalization and grammer today aint gonna be that day tho

Comment

The tale probably goes something like this... Kid bought bike, couldn't beat his buddies GSX-R... traded it in. In any case, have them run the first service on it before you take the keys.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by GytRDunKat View Post
          The tale probably goes something like this... Kid bought bike, couldn't beat his buddies GSX-R... traded it in. In any case, have them run the first service on it before you take the keys.
          They prob figured since it has full fairings it must be fast! lol
          2006 Katana 600

Comment

I bought my 06 Kat with 800 miles on it for 3000, but it was from my buddy, so that was the friend price, but he was going to put it in the papers for $4200. He said that he was "too fat for a street bike" so he rides a cruiser now, and I got a heckofadeal.

Comment

The real question is if I buy this beast what am I gonna do with my 2009 ninja 250r....Ill prob through it on the CL for 2000-2500
              2006 Katana 600

Comment

I hear ninja 250s make good bench stands. Lol! Nice bike. Get the kat. And yes they can be fast if you like to tinker.

Comment

id offer 3000.00 4000.00 seems a bit high to me. but thats a nice kat!
                  sigpic
                  If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyClark View Post
                    The real question is if I buy this beast what am I gonna do with my 2009 ninja 250r....Ill prob through it on the CL for 2000-2500
                    Around this area the ninja 250 seem to be in demand.
                    Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Originally posted by kevin2502000 View Post
                      Around this area the ninja 250 seem to be in demand.
                      Welp its a red and black 09 250r (bone stock) has 673 miles on it. Id let it go for 2000 to a KR member or someone who is having a hard time affording a bike at the moment. If there not KR they can pay a lil extra. I'll post a pic up in a lil
                      2006 Katana 600

Comment

Welp its a red and black 09 250r (bone stock) has 673 miles on it. Id let it go for 2000 to a KR member or someone who is having a hard time affording a bike at the moment. If there not KR they can pay a lil extra. I'll post a pic up in a lil
                        I'd be all over that right now if I knew I had 2k to spare in the next week... or you would hold it with a deposit for a mo. or so...

Krey
                        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Buy the Kat......most definitely a great price. As for the 250r..... I wish I had the extra funds. They're still going for around $4G around here. Great little starter bikes.
                          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                          ------------------------------------------
                          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

So Ive found a 2006 Katana 600 with 500 miles on it for 3999.99 what do you guys think
                            do it
                            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Get the Kat! You won't regret it!
                              Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                              MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X