Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

Katana and hayabusa manuals....for download!!! (thank god!!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEQX34
    Tom, any chance you can get one for a Pre 600? ( say yes,say yes )
    Anyone got one for a Pre-98 post up!
    Still hoping for one myself!
    Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

Yeah, I've got what is supposed to be a T1 connection through my apartment complex, but it is about as fast as a cable or dsl connection and the download is taking a LONG time. You'd be better off finding someone with a good connection if you have dial up.
      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" Andretti

Comment

i have a pre 98 book right here next to my desk, just these computer people gotta figuer out a way to transfer a book to the computer with out re-typing the whole thing.
        Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Originally posted by JJ0712
          i have a pre 98 book right here next to my desk, just these computer people gotta figuer out a way to transfer a book to the computer with out re-typing the whole thing.
          Scanner. Maybe someone here has a scanner and is willing to scan the book into a .pdf format or such for everyone if you send it to them. Just a thought. I'd gladly do it but don't have a scanner.
          What the deuce!?!

Comment

download

Hey guys,

Is this file still available for download. I was unable to transfer the file due to a "host error". It said the file not available. Can someone email this file to me?

[email protected]

Comment

Re: download

Originally posted by 01kat600
              Is this file still available for download. I was unable to transfer the file due to a "host error". It said the file not available. Can someone email this file to me?

[email protected]
              It works for me E-mailing is probably out as this fle is ~125MB...

I'm also mirroring this file, but I'm running it through PHP to stop hotlinking and download accelerators (the server is at least 10x faster then your internet connection, you don't need an accelerator!). It can be found here. If you absolutely need a link to the raw file, PM me.

/kiba
              find / -name "*your base*" -exec chown us:us {} \;

You must realize that someday you will die-until you know that, you are useless

If you can't make it fit with a sledge hammer, don't force it!

Comment

the manual for a pre-98 Kat 600 would be sweet!

anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller?
                KLR 650, KLR 250, Beta TR 32 trials bike, Katana 600, BMW R65, Tundra V8 4x4

Comment

Thnx trdcomm!
                  I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

pre 98 manual! Come on!!!
                    Anyone know how to get the ignition system of a 1992 Katana 600 Engine to run independantly.

Comment

Pre 98????
                      You have no friend at 200 mph!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird2200
                        Yeah, I've got what is supposed to be a T1 connection through my apartment complex, but it is about as fast as a cable or dsl connection and the download is taking a LONG time. You'd be better off finding someone with a good connection if you have dial up.
                        In essence a t1 is slower than a cable or dsl connection.

Comment

Man this will be some useful information though I have a 750 I'm sure it will help some...... 8)
                          RayJRed !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rayjred
                            Man this will be some useful information though I have a 750 I'm sure it will help some...... 8)
                            Yeah, great job!

I'm not real sure what the differences would be between the 600 and 750 (other than the obvious cylinder size).

Comment

MINOR differences in the tail , pegs , and bars . That's about it .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

If anyone is interested, I have a pre98 750 manual.. i have a 93 600 though. so i'm gonna get the right manual. if anyone wants it let me know.

PM plz.

Comment

Working...
                                X