X

help with 10 Ninja Zx6r pricing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with 10 Ninja Zx6r pricing

My brother in law passed away at the beginning of the month in a bad motorcycle wreck on his way home from school. Its too bad, but my older sister could use the money. I just need help on a price point based on the description below.

The 10 zx6r is the blue and black one with the Ohlins stock steering dampener. The bike has 11,260 miles on it, is in great condition, has a programmable integrated LED tail light, and a fender eliminator kit. The tires are Michelin PR2s with 80% of life in them. The body is in good condition, but needs to have a good wash.

7000 is a good starting point, id stand firm on 6500.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

That's on the ball with what I was thinking, its just a shame because it is a great bike. This was probably one of the best handling bikes I have ever ridden.

If money and I were friends at the moment I would make an offer.

Comment

"My brother in law passed away at the beginning of the month in a bad motorcycle wreck on his way home from school."

I would agree with the $6500 price, providing it wasn't the motorcycle involved in the wreck that was mentioned. Buying a bike involved in a fatal accident seems like bad ju-ju to me.
        John,
        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
        sigpic

Comment

The bike that was in the accident was an 05 kawi vulcan 800 he used to commute to MMI. The ninja was a tax check impulse buy because they cashed in on that 8k tax break after the housing crisis.

Comment

If I had the money and needed another 600 id make an offer...should be a pretty easy sell at 6500.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Nice appreciate the replies

Comment

Working...
              X