X

'05 Kat luggage woes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '05 Kat luggage woes

I'm trying to get racks for Givi Monokey E360's for my Kat. The SW Motech are back ordered about 8 weeks (Twisted Throtle) and supposedly the Givi racks will only fit the Kat 750, this according to the Twisted Throttle rep I spoke with. I'm not aware of any differences in dimensions between the 600 and 750, but admittedly I'm not an expert. Has anyone installed the 750 Givi racks on a 600? Does anyone have either the Givi or SW Motech racks they are considering selling? I was hoping to get these sooner rather than later as most of my long idstance rides are May thru early July, then I need to do the family vacation thing until my fall rides. Thanks in advance.
    '05 KAT 600
    '98 MOTO GUZZI V11 EV
    '76 HONDA GL 1000

Originally posted by Joe A. View Post
    I'm trying to get racks for Givi Monokey E360's for my Kat. The SW Motech are back ordered about 8 weeks (Twisted Throtle) and supposedly the Givi racks will only fit the Kat 750, this according to the Twisted Throttle rep I spoke with. I'm not aware of any differences in dimensions between the 600 and 750, but admittedly I'm not an expert. Has anyone installed the 750 Givi racks on a 600? Does anyone have either the Givi or SW Motech racks they are considering selling? I was hoping to get these sooner rather than later as most of my long idstance rides are May thru early July, then I need to do the family vacation thing until my fall rides. Thanks in advance.

There is no frame/tail differnce between the 05 600 and 750.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X