No announcement yet.
X

first time on site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cintiddude04 checked out your bike not a fighter fan but it is very nicely done just like I won't ride a Harley I wouldn't ride a fighter BUT! I will say that I respect an like the work done keep tabbing bro

Comment

redsled I'm hoping for the best so far so good everything is going as planned now its time mold and fiberglass

Comment

More pics soon after I finish molding the plastic

Comment

got the nose molded in and plastic welded now it time for sanding and fiber glassing

Comment

very nice so far keep the pics comming

Comment

Welcome to KR from Rock HIll, SC (near Charlotte). It seems that once you get near the Charlotte area, or further east, the stretched bikes are pretty popular. I know around here, stock/stretched are about 50/50. I also noticed a lot of the stretched bike riders are heavily into drag racing the 1/8 mile at the small local tracks.
              John,
              '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
              sigpic

Comment

If shes new keep it to a 6" stretch at max. WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Comment

welcome
                  "Patiently waiting to wake Suzi the sleeping Kat from her slumber "

1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana (work in progress )

Comment

Thanks for the comments and I might not stretch hers just yet looking good like it is

Comment

my 96 yzf thunderace

Last edited by ILL GILL; 03-22-2012, 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                      X