X

Mabye you're this lucky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mabye you're this lucky

I can't remember any woman in my life being this supportive about my riding, or looking this happy right before I was about to go on a ride

She just got off the phone with the life insurance agent. (probably cleaning his visor with cooking oil for him)
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

lol
      04 SRT-4 with toys / 00 Katana 600 / 67 Mustang-Sold/ 88 Mustang-Sold / 92 Mustang-Sold / 97 Mustang-Traded

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho1 View Post
        She just got off the phone with the life insurance agent. (probably cleaning his visor with cooking oil for him)
        Sounds like my ex girlfriend.

Comment

I think she is cleaning his shield with Chloroform. "Let me get the inside too, Honey!"

Comment

Ha! That was my one of my dads old racing helmets.
            "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Comment

Ill have to make you guys jealous. My wife cleans and preps my goggles with tear offs before every moto and she did clean my street helmet the other day also. She did a good job at taking all the bugs off!!

Comment

Well, my wife doesn't clean my helmet for me but she does see me off with a kiss and a smile every morning. She's the reason I started riding again when the kids grew up. She insisted that I had not been truly happy since selling the bikes and said it was time to ride again.

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Comment

mmmm...overalls...so sexy.
                        2004 GSX750F

Comment

I am that lucky. My significant other loves the bike and she would be right there insisting on going with me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandoCommando View Post
                            I am that lucky. My significant other loves the bike and she would be right there insisting on going with me.
                            I'm that lucky too. My girl rides with me a lot, even in the mountains (although she does squeeze the life out of my ribs up there), she is a great +1 and knows how to handle herself on The back of a bike, among other places.
                            "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
                            "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

WTF?!?!?!?!

I didn't know they made bikes like that back in the 50s.
                              At least thats when the poster looks like its from.

My wife likes bike...but dirt bikes. Has no interest in street riding. So I am on my own then. But she supports me in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X