No announcement yet.
X

what an amazing day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Geez... you got Teddy's dad out to post too!
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Ahh, I've been busy...I lerk around here a few times a week. Bought a DRZ 400 supermoto to work on that rear steer thing, the bike is a hoot! He's a good kid, what one of us does'nt know about something, the other does. If neither of us know, we ask his older brother. When we need the truth, their mother sets us all straight!

Comment

Congrats bud! Looking good out there.... especially in the boob-nudging-fuel-cap picture.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Im jealous! Thats looks like a blast.

I had a friend wreck his 06 600rr and he offered it to me, still ridable, for $2200. Should have jumped on it!
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
          X