X

Rear seat cover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear seat cover

Does anyone know where to get a rear seat cover? I have recently purchased my sescond Katana in 10 years. I LOVE these bikes but I'm avin trouble finding places to get upgrade parts.

seat cowl?

Comment

Ebay. Just watch for em. Thats all you can do.
      Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
      www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

If you mean an actual seat cover, I've see those. They come in a few different colors and they are really just a soft cover that goes over the seat. If you google it you can find them, they are pricier than you might think but they look decent. I originally wanted to do that before I found a rear seat cowl. Good luck!

Comment

seat cowl or seat covers???????????????????????????????????????????? ?
          sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

If you want a seat cover go to www.secondlook.com they are the best for Kats
            or Look on Ebay for seat cowls

Comment

if your looking for the cowl and find one at a decent price pm me. i wont one

Comment

this ****es me off.. there is totally an abundance of pre seat cowls...

Comment

i am looking for a cowl for my 2001 600 kat what website can i go to?

Comment

Originally posted by delldell2004 View Post
                    i am looking for a cowl for my 2001 600 kat what website can i go to?
                    Your best bet would be to try and make one. I made one and it turned out ok. Do a search to find a how to make one or since you are also in orlando i wouldnt mine helping if you want to go that route just pm me.

Comment

Working...
                    X