Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick

Comment

Originally posted by GytRDunKat View Post
      How do you panic brake without smashing your forehead into the asphault?
      You don't. Apparently you just hit a shopper.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

its designed not to tip forward or back but i guess it was well designed for shopper bowling
        time to nut up or shut up
        Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
        The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by lynn1221
          The $289 Shotgun Tex jacket fits well, shows great attention to detail, and looks sharp. It’s made of Dainese’s abrasion-resistant “stretch Mugello fabric,” in conjunction with a fair bit of mesh up the sleeves, on the chest and back, and includes strategically placed reflective material.
          External pockets hold soft-lined, rigid forearm/elbow armor, and inside the jacket, hook-and-loop fasteners attach similar armor to cover the deltoids (outer shoulders).
          WTF????????????
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

haha nice
            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

How many cc's is the engine on that thang?

Comment

Originally posted by SOS View Post
                How many cc's is the engine on that thang?
                I believe it's electric.
                There are two types of riders: Those that have been down, and Those that will go down.
                I belong to the first.

06 Kat Blue and White for the moment...

Comment

either of those kinda take the fun out of riding i would think. no wheelies for one thing and how would you lean in a turn? no way to do a burn out. stunting would be nearly impossible. no passengers. no growling exhaust. and what would happen if you hit a huge pot-hole? hardly anything to wax and shine. would the darned thing short out if you rode through a mud puddle? who do you take it to for repairs? call the maytag guy? no fun, no fun at all ....
                  and one other thing, it reminds me of one of those old toys ... the weeble wabble ... "it weebles, it wabbles, but it dont fall down." how cool is that? lol

Comment

how do you pull a stopie on one of these

Comment

Working...
                    X