No announcement yet.
X

Slimming the katana down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never start fightering a bike that I owe money on... That's just a bad idea.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
      I never start fightering a bike that I owe money on... That's just a bad idea.
      chances are his insurance will agree with you....and certainly the financial institution holding the lien on the bike will agree. in fact, I just lumped my Xterra in with my boat purchase when I switched everything over from a personal loan to a credit margin, and they asked me about my Xterra.....such as the current value and if it was still worth book value.

in reality, it's not yet his bike to do with as he wishes. that's why you can't sell anything with a lien on it before first paying it off. of course that doesn't stop most people from modifying it as they wish, but if you lose your job and can't make payments, and they have to take it from you....well if it is missing parts and is no longer worth what you owe on it, they can come after you for the rest.

mind you this is an unlikely possibility, but a possibility none the less.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Agreed^
        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
        Tony
        94 Katana 600

Comment

Oh no no no. I definitely don't have any plans to change a thing until its paid for. I'm just getting ideas because it being paid for is not to far in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X