X

oil change help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
    HAHAHA.... maybe... or maybe he's just been buying new bikes every year instead of changing the oil because he is still confused on how to do it!
    +1
    sigpic
    http://eternal-mc.com
    http://eternalmc.freeforums.org

Comment

Well Im doing my first oil change ever on my bike. Sounds simple. Ive been doing oil changes on my own cars for 8 years now I should be able to figure out a bike.
      When life has you by the balls. Grab life by the horns. DON'T BE AFRAID TO LET ER' BUCK!!!

Comment

its easy, pull the cap off, pull the bolt, pull the filter, let everything drain, make sure the gasket is on the filter, change the crush washer on the bolt.. put filter on (pre lube), put the bolt back in, fill up with how ever much you need to put in (they are different)... start up, let sit for a few min's check level and put the cap on and your done...... its not that hard.... make sure you torque the drain bolt!!!! and use suzuki filters!
        "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
        2004 marauder 800

Comment

Originally posted by mstngsrule68 View Post
          its easy, pull the cap off, pull the bolt, pull the filter, let everything drain, make sure the gasket is on the filter, change the crush washer on the bolt.. put filter on (pre lube), put the bolt back in, fill up with how ever much you need to put in (they are different)... start up, let sit for a few min's check level and put the cap on and your done...... its not that hard.... make sure you torque the drain bolt!!!! and use suzuki filters!

I let it run for about 2-3minutes..but I noticed that the level on the through the glass doesn't show either L or F. :{ It looks like there is no oil at all! I changed the filter as well and poured in 3.7q

Comment

Working...
          X