Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Katana 600 carb kits are ready to ship...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana 600 carb kits are ready to ship...

My new 98 & up Katana 600 carb kits are ready to go...

Price $120.00
    (add $10.00 for stainless allen float bowl screws)

Driveability is perfect and setup is easy (plug and play)

The kit contains main jets, New needles with 5 angles on them for an extra fine fuel control, shim washers for 1/2 setp needle adjustment, and a drill bit and screw for mixture screw plug removal...

You do not lose any low end power with my kit.

Engine vibration at cruise is non-existant (smooth as glass)

Part throttle operation is instant and immediate.

Adding a 5 degree advancer will improve idle quality and part throttle operation without losing any peak power.

Using a K+N air filter will cause you to need a larger main jet (1 size) and adds no extra power at all.

See attached dyno chart for full throttle operation improvement.

All stock Katana 600 vs. 2 bros. slip-on & Ivan's carb kit

Ivan
    Attached Files
    www.ivansperformanceproducts.com
    Suzuki Katana Jet Kits

Good stuff Ivan. It's too bad I don't have a 600 engine in my Kat any more. You wouldn't be interested in making a kit for a 771 frankenmotor would you?

Comment

Awesome!!! Looks great!!
      Alot smoother climb in power than stock, and smoother torque curve.
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

My Kat runs like a totally different bike now...Check out my review!!

Mark

Comment

Now we just need someone close-by with a pre-'98 600 to volunteer their bike so I can get one too!!

Come on.... someone has to be close to him.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
          who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I will add the chart to my website very soon.

Ivan
            www.ivansperformanceproducts.com
            Suzuki Katana Jet Kits

Comment

thats impressive. around 72HP on a stock bike ?

i have a dynojet kit - K&N filter - 5 degree advancer - 2 bro pipe - 750 header. as you can see my base setting are off and have been corrected but i haven't made it back to the same dyno.

tim

Comment

so how do i go about getting a kit for 600 kat? its not listed on website and how long for shipping to california
                " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

I would call his number he has listed...He has the kits for sale, just not listed on the website yet. You will not be sorry with this kit...The kit is easy to install and the tech support from Ivan is incredible as he is a very knowledgeable person. I know when i picked up my bike he stopped working on his own bike 3 or 4 times to answer tech questions from people that bought upgrades from him. Also My Kat is a totally different beast than it was..Since i got the bike back I've logged about 150 miles on it (Keep in mind I live in Buffalo NY the snow capital)and it runs better than it ever did.

Mark

Comment

gotta have one of those. That's with the stock air filter? WOW....
                    rock
                    always working on mods

Comment

ya should the stock airbox and filter replace too or does that really give no boost.
                      " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

The kit is made to be used with the stock air box and air filter. He tried my K&N with it and it gave no increase in power although he had to increase the main jet up 1 size to use the K&N. The stock Air filter will flow enough air so an upgrade there isnt needed.

Comment

i've got ivans kit on my fz1. he spends a great deal of time to get the optimum setup for a given bike. i'm sure this will be a superb kit.
                          '03 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

I have his Bandit 1200 kit and I can vouch for how easy this kit went in and ran. At first it didn't work for me, so Ivan offered to tune it for me at his shop. I took him up on his offer and after scratching our heads and looking at dyno sheets he thought it looked like my cams were off time. They were! Found out the dealer messed up some warranty work and mistimed both cams .
                            After fixing this the kit carbureted perfectly. I wouldn't have known this on my own and how many other companies would offer to tune your bike if you were having a problem with their product?

Mike
                            '01 Bandit 1200
                            '82 Yamaha XT250

Comment

Working...
                            X