X

finally on the road to be a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally on the road to be a fighter

first of, I been sanding the frame all morning and I'm torn between polished and red (my sanding is still not done, threw on a light coat of red to see how I like it.
    But I like them both >

My goals for today is to polished or paint the frame, and to take off the swinger and polish that.. and paint that calipers

I'm hopefully going to chop the subframe today too

UPDATE: Didnt get to do much today, decided to go to the beach >.< but I get get a little done.

Last edited by GSX-600F; 03-25-2012, 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

soon to paint and chop the front fender

suppose to be flat black but doesn't look like it

1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

Looks good man, what did you use to prevent overspray?
      2000 GSX 600 Katana

Comment

I taped EVERY thing off I bought printer paper and coverd everything with masking take and paper that I didn't want pain on

There is some over spary that got under the paper but I'm not to worried about it.

Comment

May want to think about picking up a crossmember (the bar that goes acrossthe frame under the tank).
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Pod Filters!!!!! AH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
              May want to think about picking up a crossmember (the bar that goes acrossthe frame under the tank).
              I have one on there lol

Originally posted by MikeyZ View Post
              Pod Filters!!!!! AH!!!!
              came with it (about to buy a box)
              Last edited by GSX-600F; 03-28-2012, 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Not a fan of the red frame as i think it stands out a little too much and the kat frame is,well lets say not the best looking frame to fighter but the tank looks good and as long as you like the bike that's all that matters

Comment

I Really like that Red Frame!!

Comment

I really need to get you some new headlights.

I have a set of clear dual projectors you can have. They use H3's and look better than the icky blue lenses on there now. They're fully enclosed.

Outside of that, you're making good progress, but do get that crossmember...
                    Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                    Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                    2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

Working...
                    X