Welcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Welcome, Let's hear what you got.
    Anything from aprilia to Zarang, tell us about it.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
    Welcome, Let's hear what you got.
    Anything from aprilia to Zarang, tell us about it.
    Your pics are broken.

Imgur.com is a good option alternative to photofucket.....

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thank you Tim, working on changing them over.
      Now tell us about your Non Kat.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I'm building a 1990 Suzuki quadsport 4 wheeler right now... they only made them for two years. I recently finished building a 1982 honda 250R three wheeler, riding it makes me really want an old 2 stroke road race bike.
        We may not always win the game, but we never lose the party.

Comment

Thanks ZukiFred !!!

I recently acquired a 2016 Bandit 1250S ABS. 3848 miles on her. Runs like a champ !!!

2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250 SA.jpg

Currently working on getting her outfitted for a little touring duty...
          2005 Katana 750

Comment

I got me a new DR650 a while back.

Still working on my Ninjakat 250... ninja frame/engine with a kat suspension.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by B-Man View Post
              Thanks ZukiFred !!!

I recently acquired a 2016 Bandit 1250S ABS. 3848 miles on her. Runs like a champ !!!

[ATTACH]29506[/ATTACH]

Currently working on getting her outfitted for a little touring duty...
              Man, I really like those Bandits! Yours looks great!
              GS1000SZ, GS1100EZ, GS1000ST (Wes Cooley)

Comment

I have a 93 GSX1100G that I bought about 4 or 5 years ago. It has 12198 miles on it. When I started it it sounded great but carbs were leaking. Every time I get started on it something comes up. I have the carbs about ready to install. I want to replace the O-rings that seal the boots to the head. The weather is so miserable right now I can't stand going outside. My last in line 4 was my 94 CB1000 and I really miss them. My first bike was a Honda CB350/4 and then a KZ650 and KZ1000.

Comment

I got this Cub Cadet (International Harvester) last summer at the Tractor Supply Store. It is the berries when lawn tractors are discussed. My Kubota L3800, well, I don't even want to start on that dream machine. The best of them all is Sprocket, a 17-18 hands tall red gelding with a white face and a heart of gold. And he's a loaner, but I provide for him and his tribe of five every winter. There you go.

Things got different after the move from Tejas, obviously. I so-o-o-o-o-o-o dig it. It's Colorado, not California. No earthquake concerns. 420 abounds. groove on! yow!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Lol plenty of weed out here in CA Zuma. It'll even be legal soon. I literally can't stand in my yard for 10 minutes in the evening without smelling someone lighting up.

Pair of ninja 250s, and an SV650. The 650 has to go, I'm too tall for it, not as comfy for me as my 600 was.
                    ...anyone in CA interested in buying it?
                    1998 Katana 750
                    1992 Katana 1100
                    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

You were having trouble with bud in Texas? Hmmm. Maybe its the mecanic in me but i switched to oil lol. I just got a southern sport mod race car today, smiley rolling chassis, Qa1 shocks, eibach springs, wilwood brakes... i have a 318 that is begging to go in this thing.

Comment

Austin, and you know this, ain't exactly Texas, now is it? Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!

good hearing from you...I was way out in West Texas, though I did graduate from SWT, or TSU as it is now called. Guess my SWT degree is no longer valid.
                        *(sorry Fred, for bustin' the thread...please carry on)

Comment

Aaaah, yeah. Thats too bad, west texas is the uptight bible area man. I worked out in the desert in hobbs for awhile, and though beautiful the people there lead lives of quiet desperation.

Comment

I spent my time...now I live on a river in the mountains of Colorado where my wife and I farm, tend horses, and GROOOOOOVE. Along with weekly guitar gigs.

Comment

sometimes the parts my customers can afford make me a bit jealous.

my customers ltz400

Thats a mikuni T40 carb with the teflon coated intake side..... that thing is too sick for a 4 wheeler.....
                              Last edited by Mrontime; 07-25-2017, 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X