My Road!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Road!

Please excuse the horrid quality and the semi-squidly riding

MD... this is my road. Its better in person, believe me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJQbtg51-w&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - my road[/ame]

Damn Ed, who were you chasing?, Zepp on his ZX14. I lost you a few times in the vid. And why did you take off those pretty pink tassels from the bar ends? Looks like a nice road to play on, not much traffic.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

paul on his cbr 600. That thing is 10 times faster than my bike, that and pauls a friggin loon. I believe mark (sknl) is leading too, so im following the 2 most ridiculous riders at the rally

Comment

That explains it, Its hard to tell from the camera but how fast were you guys going?
        It looks like the road has nice sweepers to move along at a good pace.
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I cant remember how fast we were going, last time i told paul our speed he was like "DUDE DONT LOOK AT YER SPEDO!!" For some reason the fish eye lens makes it look like were going really slow... id guess like 70-90. I slowed up because I was pushing myself too hard and kept making mistakes. It also makes it look like im really far away because im at the focal point of the lens.

Its an awesome road, if youre familiar with the skyway and the dragon youd know what im talking about. Its sweepers, but they arent so far apart that your on long straights or mid turn for 20 minutes Its like if the dragon and skyway had babies.

I cant wait to go back

Comment

Nice!!
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Nice vid Ed!

Just remember to keep ALL of you and the bike on your side of that yellow line!
              THE DOC
              RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
              Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
              mistake when you make it again.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DOCTORNITRO View Post
                Nice vid Ed!

Just remember to keep ALL of you and the bike on your side of that yellow line!
                I think that's what he meant by he "started making mistakes". Not too shabby Ed. Maybe by next year you'll be keeping up with those crazy guys!
                2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                BMC Notorious 918 HT
                2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Thats a sick video! Looks like a sweet road too.

Comment

Nice road........ and a pretty good ride from what I saw. Nice ride Ed.
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I will make sure I ride it for you when I go back down there the first week of Oct.
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                        I will make sure I ride it for you when I go back down there the first week of Oct.
                        When are you going to be down there? I'm tentatively planning on heading to Buelltoberfest in Suches from the 2nd to the 4th, so I will probably be in the area either on the way down or the way back, or hell both. I should be easy to find, look for the fat dude at the end of the oil trail.

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                        Please excuse the horrid quality
                        You gonna take that Zepp? Him making fun of your videography skillZ?

No need to make excuses Ed, you rode well, [cough] for the squid we know you are.[/cough]
                        Last edited by thetable; 08-12-2009, 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        Pics
                        Pics
                        No pics yet
                        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                          You gonna take that Zepp? Him making fun of your videography skillZ?

No need to make excuses Ed, you rode well, [cough] for the squid we know you are.[/cough]
                          no when it compressed to youtube from my Imovie it went in horrid quality and the audio sounds bad too. It has nothing to do with video skills.

And you are HILARIOUS... you were in this chain of bikes too if I recall correctly... where were you exactly? putting more oil in the buell? hahahahahahahahah

Comment

Nah, I think I was waiting my turn at the Harley shop. Must add more chrome. I wanna be a pirate. And not THAT kind of pirate.
                            Pics
                            Pics
                            No pics yet
                            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I hope he didn't stop for an oil fill, then I was way behind. Great road !!Zepp you are going down in Oct? Sounds like a road trip !! I'll my calender and see if I can make it down there for a day !!
                              sigpic

RIP CP
                              50th Anniv R6
                              95 Katana 600
                              http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X