X

Brake Rebuild Kit? 1999 Katana 750 Front Brake Rebuild Kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Rebuild Kit? 1999 Katana 750 Front Brake Rebuild Kit

I am looking for a front brake rebuild kit for my 1999 katana 750 does anyone know where i could go about purchasing one?

I have tried ebay and this one seller on there only has the rear rebuild kit available

thanks in advance

Part #'s are listed in several threads somewhere.

Front calipers, unless you pistons are really pitted, all you need is seals. Personally I wouldn't buy anything but OEM Suzuki parts since they aren't that pricey at all (and it IS brakes we are talking about)...

Go to www.ronayers.com and look 'em up.

The seal sets are around $10.

Same for rear.

Comment

If you can manage to have the bike down for a few weeks, I'd pull the calipers apart and order only what you need. It'll probably save you a few bucks if money is tight. Otherwise just order the seals and go for it.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by majohn View Post
        I am looking for a front brake rebuild kit for my 1999 katana 750 does anyone know where i could go about purchasing one?

I have tried ebay and this one seller on there only has the rear rebuild kit available

thanks in advance
        What are you rebuilding? Calipers, master cylinder, both? Sirius probably has the front master rebuild kit, just don't have it listed on ebay. Probably just about any shop can order the rebuild kit for ya
        2000 Katana 600
        2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Working...
        X