Shift Kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newbie2it View Post
    Might want to look at the StarWheels site a bit better then

Theres the Pro Shift kits then theres the Transmission Detent spring kits. The pro kit replaces the factory shift detent arm with a microbearing shift arm. The regular set is 39.95 from FactoryPro.. Yes, thats the tranny spring kit.
    Oh I knew they made a kit with a new arm, but I didn't think they made it for the old oil-coolers........ Had I known, I probably would have scooped one of them for the last kat instead of just the spring. Like I said..... you learn something new every day. This day, it just happened to be something useful!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

See.. you can teach an old dog new tricks LOL
      If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
      Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie2it View Post
        See.. you can teach an old dog new tricks LOL
        goddamit...... am I an old dog now?........

Holy s**t.... you're right!

sportbike- check
        hot younger girl- check
        rapid change in lifestyle- check

It's a mid-life crisis!
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Uhh.. yes.. your old.. Get used to it. Someone bring Loudnlowriding a new pair of depends?!!!!!!

He just realised where he was in life.

Its ok tho.. We got support groups around here. Arsenic leads the "I'm right Dammit" Group. CP leads the "I know things you dont know" group. The administrators follow their own rules However. Theres a few flareups like MD86 Who rebells agianst everything occasionally.

This is all in jest BTW
          I never look for checks and balanced tho LOL
          If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
          Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

I would so lead that group, I think that's a hell of idea

Comment

Working...
            X