X

stolen recovery project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen recovery project

Lil bit of a project ahead of me. some as#$#&* decided to steal her from me last year but i got very lucky and got her back.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C6zjD2tq1o"]MOV05E - YouTube[/ame]

Looks pretty clean for being stolen/recovered. I'm sure the 'knowlegeable ones' here will provide all the help you need to have her running sweet

Comment

happy to hear u got the bike back- dont hear to many stories that end with the owner getting the bike back in descent shape

Comment

well when i got the bike back it was completely stripped. i put it all back together because i wanted to fire it up and see what was broken and or missing before i just threw money at it. and that's when i found the massive oil leak out of the clutch push rod. oh and the two Mexicans that tried to steal it also tried to get an abandoned title on it so i got the paperwork in the mail with an address of where the bike was. it was pretty easy for the police to find it at that point. i got extremely lucky considering.

Comment

Originally posted by Iraqvet86 View Post
          the two Mexicans that tried to steal it also tried to get an abandoned title on it so i got the paperwork in the mail with an address of where the bike was. it was pretty easy for the police to find it at that point. i got extremely lucky considering.
          DOH!

Glad you were so lucky mate
          Last edited by Andcath; 08-20-2011, 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Andcath View Post
            DOH!

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Andcath View Post
              DOH!

Lets not confuse lucky with the utter stupidity of the thieves. Ranks up with when I was a kid and some a-hole stole my bmx. Too bad he lived next door to my best friend since kindergarden and decided to leave it in the back yard out in the open. What a moron
              When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm View Post
                Lets not confuse lucky with the utter stupidity of the thieves. Ranks up with when I was a kid and some a-hole stole my bmx. Too bad he lived next door to my best friend since kindergarden and decided to leave it in the back yard out in the open. What a moron
                lol thats pretty bad. i thought i would never see this bike again. must of had a katana angel on my side.

Comment

Welcome aboard, and glad ya got it back. My old Kat ('95 750) was stolen and all I ever got back were some parts.
                  ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                  チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                    Welcome aboard, and glad ya got it back. My old Kat ('95 750) was stolen and all I ever got back were some parts.
                    thank you. sorry to hear about yours. glad to see my fellow brothers in arms on here.

Comment

Congrats on getting your bike back. Mine stays under lock & key at all times-there are a lot of em stolen around where I live. Most never to be seen again, or found completely totaled. Good luck getting her back to 100%.
                      Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

Working...
                      X