X

New to forums and new katana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forums and new katana!

Hey everyone! Im glad to say i recently bought a 2000 Katana 600. It wasn't running when i bought it for 50$ but i have since gotten it up and running! It needs a few more things like tires and fairing bolts and some tlc, but soon it will be ready for the road. Unfortunately, during the rebuilding of the bike, the tail light was broken. through my search for a used taillight i found these forums so i guess it is not all bad news. Does anyone know where i can find someone who would sell me a taillight? the dealership is trying to charge me 100$. As i go i am sure i will find other issues but thats all right now. thanks again! David (USN Pearl Harbor)

Hi welcome, $50 = SCORE! lol keep in mind everything now will cost more than the bike, tires - yup, manual - yup, battery - maybe, hee hee

as far as the taillight have you heard of / checked out bikebandit.com yet?

I see one on eBay for $50

Comment

Welcome to KR
      2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Welcome to KR! and congrats on the score! I buy from bikebandit alot and I love them, plus you build reward cash ,so it's definitely not a bad avenue use if you are going to be buying alot of parts....
        "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

yea i have looked them up, seem to be alot cheaper than the local dealer here in hawaii

Comment

Welcome to KR!
            2014 Ducati Monster 1200
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

welcome from Texas.
              Tejasandre

Comment

thanks everyone, im almost done getting her on the road, a few more things to fix, then the fairings go on and im riding!

Comment

Welcome!
                  =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

im glad to find this resource!

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                      "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                      1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                      2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                      X