X

First test of Fieldshear two piece rain suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First test of Fieldshear two piece rain suit

Broke out the new rain suit this morning for my 10 mile commute to work. The level of rain during this ride was an average rain (not heavy not moderate). This suit performed as advertised and kept my dry during the 20 minute ride with some of the time at a dead stop and others running 60-mph.

If looking for a good rain suit you might want to check these out. I bought mine at

Guaranteed Lowest Prices On Motorcycle Gear & Apparel. Great Selection In Stock. Shop Now! New And Closeout Gear From Your Favorite Brands. Daily Deals. No Risk Price Protection. Dozens Of Top Brands. Exclusive Online Deals. Trusted For Over 15 Years.

for $56.00. One note buy a size larger than you usually need. I bought 2 sizes to go over riding jacket as well. I had the luxury of going to their store front here in Kansas City and try with my Jacket.
    If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

They are an awesome business to deal with.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
    X