X

two bros CF slip on installed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two bros CF slip on installed!

I had this done for a while now but i just had time to get pics. Here it is, the new model of 2 bros. I like the sound a lot, it's not really really loud but it's deep and rumbles. When i really get on it it screams though. Thanks for helping me decide!

2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Great looking pipe man! Two brothers are the best looking pipes around.

Comment

Nice!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Awsome looking pipe. I just ordered mine last night (M5 Large Oval, Carbon Fiber), cant wait till it gets here. How long does the install take, and where did you get yours?
        "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Looks nice, just seeing that pic brings me back memories of my last Kat (same color)
          Watch for your Guardian Angel
          750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Originally posted by Viper817
            Awsome looking pipe. I just ordered mine last night (M5 Large Oval, Carbon Fiber), cant wait till it gets here. How long does the install take, and where did you get yours?
            I got it off of ebay for a descent price. The install takes all of 15 minutes for a first timer. Once you do it you can probably swap out in about 3 minutes.
            2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

Looks good I am thinking about getting the same pipe.

Comment

i liked the CF design over the others available as well as the tip. It looks sleeker than just a little round knob at the end.

Comment

Sweet man.....like the looks of those 2 bros slip ons. Makes them stand out from all the rest!

Comment

Looks good. Do you notice a difference in performance vs. the stock can?

Comment

love the carbon fiber can GEORGOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by gimpala
                        Looks good. Do you notice a difference in performance vs. the stock can?

To be honest, i put it on during the winter so it had been a while since i was on it. But i can't say there was a really noticable difference. Just slightly. I also get worse gas mileage because i find myself running at higher rpms because i love the sound lol

Comment

I just ordered the Aluminum 2 Bros Slip On, should be here in a week. I can't wait cause this thing needs a little rumble to it.
                          2001 Katana 750
                          Black

Comment

Hey did you buy the P1 Powertip as well?
                            "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

It looks good but looks a little weird with the long mid pipe like that, Something I would have to get used to.

Comment

Working...
                              X