X

SMALLER/SHORTER WINDSCREEN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMALLER/SHORTER WINDSCREEN?

Ive been looking for a smaller/ shorter windscreen, double bouble type, with no luck. Looks like the doublebouble isnt made for our bikes, but what about a shorter version? i have a smoke zerogravity screen now, and was thinking of cutting it down a few inches then polishing it. id rather buy, since my time is limited w/ school, but if anyone has chopped one up i could use the input .... THNXS

Ok i heard the LP winscreen is shorter, is that true? and by how much?

Comment

LP windscreen is just a tad shorter... almost 1/8" - 1/4" less than the stock (if even that much). They advertise same spec as stock screen. Good luck with the search.
      "Wait for it....."

Comment

Thanks Abzsz. I wont bother with that one then..

OK, this one has to be shorter: Memphis Shades gradient black windscreen. Looks alot shorter in the pics I've seen. Anyone have one and can tell me for sure?

Comment

Don't know if they are available in the US but here in UK Skidmarx do a double bubble for the GSXF, also Airblade do one, they are advertised on evilbay from southbarn_racing, available in clear, light tint and dark tint.
          2001 750

Comment

could you post a link directly to the screen, i cant navigate to it on either site, and others would appreciate it too.
            Thanks bro

Comment

Here goes (not very good with computers) so if this doesn't work search for ebay item 260089751888 on ebay europe I guess. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...1888&rd=1&rd=1

Hope this works

Cheers

Dave
              2001 750

Comment

Further to last go to www.airbladeracing.com and www.skidmarx.co.uk for more info on what's available, I might not be very quick but I get there eventually LOL Dave
                2001 750

Comment

Hey, are you still looking for a double bubble?

I just bought one here http://www.motorpartsonline.nl/produ...ab0accc00eb969

As soon as it has arrived i can send you a real pic, if you like to...

Best regards

Scientizt

Comment

Working...
                  X