X

rg-racing frame sliders for 06 kats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rg-racing frame sliders for 06 kats

We just installed these sliders on my sons 06 600 Kat they look great and the install was easy, took approx an hour. Ordred them and had them in a 10 days. They were a little expensive at just over $200 and are very well built. Not associated with rg just letting those interested know of another option to get protection for our bikes with a short wait. I can let those of you who may be interested where to order from. Will try and have pics tomorrow.

I couldn't resist
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

We need some pictures or a link maybe.

Did you have to drill anything?
      Live To Ride, Ride To Live.

Comment

these are what he is referring to.

Where did you find them for 200?

Comment

wow! $200 dollars. I paid $60 for my sliders and spend about $10 in material to build the brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by katanapr3
            wow! $200 dollars. I paid $60 for my sliders and spend about $10 in material to build the brackets.
            pics of the brackets?

Comment

Sliders

We ordered our sliders through Blue Ridge Performance 828-288-2826, I believe his name is Gary he'll treat you right. I can't find my receipt right now but I'm pretty sure they were $200-$210 for the set. I have a pretty lite schedule today so I may be able to get some pics posted,I hope.

Comment

Pics of the sliders

Here they are I hope.

Comment

Working...
                X