X

Just intstalled Scorpion s/o

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just intstalled Scorpion s/o

I just put on the scorpion slip on and so far I am very impressed with the sound. Now I need to take it on a little 200 mile ride

side note: cheapest place I found it was http://www.starcycle.com/

but my local cycle gear matched the price so it was $299 otd

cheapest place I've seen for them has been

is yours round or oval?

Comment

mine is oval and polished

my big thing is I hate to purchase over the internet when at all possible I would rather buy local and most local non dealer shops will match internet prices if your honest and dont bullshit them

Comment

Great choice!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Took the bike out saturday for a 50 mile ride. I cannot believe the throtle response from just adding this slip on. This pipe is much louder than I expeted. Glad I didnt get the D&D

Comment

I have searched for a soundclip, but they all seem to use the Quicktime player which I don't have on my computer here at work. Can anyone suggest a place to hear one like putfile or a similar video site.

Comment

check on

thats where I found the best clips

Comment

This is mine.

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

And whatever you do, don't put these on your Katana!

My scorpions, Sub-Zero and Katana having a bit of a battle and generally being scorpions

Comment

Thanks, I like the sound of the scorpion. It will be a while before I can get one...longer than I want to wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X