Hidle Carbon Fibre Supersport slip on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidle Carbon Fibre Supersport slip on

Hi,

Anyone out there have a the Hindle carbon fibre supersport slip on for their Kat? I have a 2006 Katana 750...

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on this exhaust and perhaps any pictures of their bike with the exhaust.

Thanks everyone!

TorontoKat

You can find a pic at www.spedee.com

Can't go wrong with a Hindle. Since you are Canadian it is ILLEGAL to buy any other brand.

Buy it. Love it.

Comment

I have a full Hindle (not just the slip-op), with the SuperSport baffle, and I can tell you it sounds GREAT!
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Junior your bike looks HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by TorontoKat
          Junior your bike looks HOT!
          Not my bike. That would be Spedee's bike.

Comment

Speedee loves that Hindle
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Since you are Canadian it is ILLEGAL to buy any other brand.
              Is that a joke? I'm a vulnerable newbie who would probably believe that... but it doesn't seem realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by kev994
                Since you are Canadian it is ILLEGAL to buy any other brand.
                Is that a joke? I'm a vulnerable newbie who would probably believe that... but it doesn't seem realistic.
                Joonya will swear it's the truth but trust your gut on that one. Joonya is so full of it he sometimes forgets what's truth and what's fabricated.
                '06 600 Katana
                http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

I just heard my buddies D&D slip on that he just installed and I have one question, why do those people who don't like the D&D muffler complain that it is too LOUD????? D&D is not too loud at all and in fact it sounds perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cancelling my hindle order because now I don't think it will be loud enough as those who prefer Hindle like it beause it is quiter than the D&D.

As I said I know it's a preference of sound but when people on this site have been saying it's annoying I'm not sure where they're coming from with such comments. I almost thought it wasn't loud enough............again preference I know, but I think the D&D haters are blowing the loudness way out of proportion.

Oh and by the way D&D is cheaper than the Hindle. I'm a proud Canadian and Hindle is a Canadian muffler but I have to say to anyone who is looking for a great sound on their Kat GET THE D&D !!!!!

TorontoKat

Comment

Originally posted by TheWrightKat
                    Joonya will swear it's the truth but trust your gut on that one. Joonya is so full of it he sometimes forgets what's truth and what's fabricated.
                    ...and I'm thinkin about buying another Vulcan too.

Comment

Oh and by the way D&D is cheaper than the Hindle. I'm a proud Canadian and Hindle is a Canadian muffler but I have to say to anyone who is looking for a great sound on their Kat GET THE D&D !!!!!
                      I've already filed a complaint with Canadian Immigration. Your citizenship will be revoked in 24-48 hours.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                        I've already filed a complaint with Canadian Immigration. Your citizenship will be revoked in 24-48 hours.

I tried to warn ya.
                        not only is your citizenship revoked...you are no longer allowed to drink beer.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Well, looks like I can't change my order so I'll either be selling my SuperSport Hindle or installing it for the year. Oh well - maybe it will surprise me and sound as good as the D&D.......

Comment

Installed Hindle SuperSport Carbon Fibre (slip on)

Well - ended up with the Hindle instead of the D&D...

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! Damn thing sounds as good as the D&D though a little less louder but not by much. I think it also looks great in carbon fibre - it definitely does not heat up as much.

All those out there thinking about the Hindle or the D&D exhaust - they are both great - flip a coin.

Here is a pic.....
                            Attached Files

Comment

nah D&D!!! BISNATCH!!! you know you love it more !!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X