PDA

View Full Version : Hidle Carbon Fibre Supersport slip on

TorontoKat
04-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Hi,

Anyone out there have a the Hindle carbon fibre supersport slip on for their Kat? I have a 2006 Katana 750...

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on this exhaust and perhaps any pictures of their bike with the exhaust.

Thanks everyone!

TorontoKat

Junior
04-11-2007, 08:08 AM
You can find a pic at www.spedee.com

Can't go wrong with a Hindle. Since you are Canadian it is ILLEGAL to buy any other brand.

Buy it. Love it. :D

Sasquatch
04-11-2007, 09:25 AM
I have a full Hindle (not just the slip-op), with the SuperSport baffle, and I can tell you it sounds GREAT!

TorontoKat
04-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Junior your bike looks HOT!

Junior
04-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Junior your bike looks HOT!

Not my bike. That would be Spedee's bike.

KatanaSoldier
04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Speedee loves that Hindle

kev994
04-13-2007, 12:55 AM
Since you are Canadian it is ILLEGAL to buy any other brand.

Is that a joke? I'm a vulnerable newbie who would probably believe that... but it doesn't seem realistic.

TheWrightKat
04-13-2007, 02:40 AM
Since you are Canadian it is ILLEGAL to buy any other brand.

Is that a joke? I'm a vulnerable newbie who would probably believe that... but it doesn't seem realistic.

:lol: Joonya will swear it's the truth but trust your gut on that one. Joonya is so full of it he sometimes forgets what's truth and what's fabricated. :lmao

TorontoKat
04-16-2007, 09:48 PM
I just heard my buddies D&D slip on that he just installed and I have one question, why do those people who don't like the D&D muffler complain that it is too LOUD????? D&D is not too loud at all and in fact it sounds perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cancelling my hindle order because now I don't think it will be loud enough as those who prefer Hindle like it beause it is quiter than the D&D.

As I said I know it's a preference of sound but when people on this site have been saying it's annoying I'm not sure where they're coming from with such comments. I almost thought it wasn't loud enough............again preference I know, but I think the D&D haters are blowing the loudness way out of proportion.

Oh and by the way D&D is cheaper than the Hindle. I'm a proud Canadian and Hindle is a Canadian muffler but I have to say to anyone who is looking for a great sound on their Kat GET THE D&D !!!!!

TorontoKat

Junior
04-16-2007, 10:20 PM
:lol: Joonya will swear it's the truth but trust your gut on that one. Joonya is so full of it he sometimes forgets what's truth and what's fabricated. :lmao

...and I'm thinkin about buying another Vulcan too. :bigthumb

Junior
04-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh and by the way D&D is cheaper than the Hindle. I'm a proud Canadian and Hindle is a Canadian muffler but I have to say to anyone who is looking for a great sound on their Kat GET THE D&D !!!!!

I've already filed a complaint with Canadian Immigration. Your citizenship will be revoked in 24-48 hours.

I tried to warn ya. :dunno:

chinto
04-16-2007, 10:58 PM

I've already filed a complaint with Canadian Immigration. Your citizenship will be revoked in 24-48 hours.

I tried to warn ya. :dunno:

not only is your citizenship revoked...you are no longer allowed to drink beer.

TorontoKat
04-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Well, looks like I can't change my order so I'll either be selling my SuperSport Hindle or installing it for the year. Oh well - maybe it will surprise me and sound as good as the D&D.......
:?

TorontoKat
04-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Well - ended up with the Hindle instead of the D&D...

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! Damn thing sounds as good as the D&D though a little less louder but not by much. I think it also looks great in carbon fibre - it definitely does not heat up as much.

All those out there thinking about the Hindle or the D&D exhaust - they are both great - flip a coin.

Here is a pic.....

Nuzzi
04-30-2007, 12:27 AM
nah D&D!!! BISNATCH!!! you know you love it more !!