• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price on Scorpion Exhaust

Where can I get the best price at?

Kneedraggers has it for $250.00

Anywhere cheaper?

Also do I need any gaskets or is everything included?

Everything you need is included in their kit... but I would suggest you get some high temp RTV to seal all the connections with... just in case.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves
      Everything you need is included in their kit... but I would suggest you get some high temp RTV to seal all the connections with... just in case.

Plus make sure you get a new connector gasket from Ron Ayers too. Otherwise, your scorp will not fit tight. The D & D did, but not the scorp. That new connector will take care of that and will save some frustration.

I actually got a killer deal on e-bay for the carbon one for about 230 shipped brand new in the box from a cycle shop in CO. He had the shiny one a while ago same deal except 170 shipped. I will see if he has any more.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Nah bro, he does not have any more. Sorry about that. I would highly recommend the Scorp though.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
          I actually got a killer deal on e-bay for the carbon one for about 230 shipped brand new in the box from a cycle shop in CO. He had the shiny one a while ago same deal except 170 shipped. I will see if he has any more.
          dam, good deal I want a carbon one but not for the price most people want. I'm going to keep my eye on ebay. maybe something will turn up.

#4 is the connector gasket correct?

Comment

check with http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/

Comment

www.pipecity.com has a stainless Scorpion for $286 free shipping Carbon for $390 free shipping
              '06 600 Katana
              http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
              Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
              Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

ivan did even better then that for me

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert
                  Originally posted by katanasoldier
                  dam, good deal I want a carbon one but not for the price most people want. I'm going to keep my eye on ebay. maybe something will turn up.

#4 is the connector gasket correct?
                  Yes I could not pass it up. I found it completely by accident too because he did not describe the item in the title but only in the description. I actually talked him down 10 bucks and he went for it!

Comment

Keep checking with Ebay. I got mines for $115 shipped brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by Kataracts
                      Keep checking with Ebay. I got mines for $115 shipped brand new.
                      Now that is a deal!

Comment

Now I'm thinking about getting a D&D.

Ugh I think its going to come down to what I can find for the best price when I'm ready to buy.

Comment

Working...
                        X