Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

OK........last question before I buy!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK........last question before I buy!!!!!!

So I can't get a Hindle for my '02 600 right now as the manufacturer doesn't have any mid pipes in stock. So I'm going with the Yosh RS-3 instead......therefore I have 2 last questions before I buy it. (1) "Zyclone" street baffle and "race" baffle.........do they even make a "race" baffle for a Kat? I've only ever seen the "zyclone" street baffle around........(2) is there much difference in the sound between a 600 and 750 with a yosh can? I see more people putting yoshi's on their 750's more than their 600's. And I don't want to piss off the cops with a D&D since they are pretty strict around here........so I wanted something louder than stock with a sweet tuned sound = "Yoshimura RS-3" Thanks guys and really looking forward to putting on my new can!!!!!!!!

You will like it
    2007 GSXR 750 Blk/Blu
    2002 GSXF 600 Blue

Comment

I don't know the answer to your questions to be honest. But I would like to say I think the Yosh pipes have that loud high pitched import tuner sound that I just don't like. I realize alot of people do like the sound but it's not for me. Some other options for deeper notes are Scorpion, Vance and Hines, and Two Brothers. All great cans

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

I have the RS3 .. its nice .. and you cab take the baffle out . its held in with 2 allan bolts at the end of the pipe .. significantly improves the tone .. pop it back in when you are worried about the law 8)
        2001 GSX750F
        1995 ZZR600

Comment

They sound nice but I like mine a little louder.

typo edit
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
          X