X

Fender Chop and A custom License plate bracket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Chop and A custom License plate bracket

I made this as a temp bracket out of some steel shelf reinforcement, , its not perfect but its just temporary until i do the rf900 swingarm.

Looks good and will keep the Po Po from pulling you over.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

yeh thats def. true, nice icon, i have that helmet

Comment

nice job damn I wish NY was not so much of a pain I would love to do that to mine but I want to stay on the legal side for now lol
        "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
          Looks good and will keep the Po Po from pulling you over.
          That would depend on where you live. I know that's illegal in my state. Most of the people I know who have mounted their plate like that have been ticketed. For some reason the Harley guys get away with it around here, but it's a cop magnet for sport bikes.
          I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

Thanx. Around here you'll usually get pulled over if your riding reckless but they wont pull you over for a plate, besides it better than bolting it up under the fender when you cant even see the plate.

Comment

Working...
            X